I looked at him and huffed.
"Thank you for your honesty"
"My pleasure" he smiled.

Before we knew it we were in front of Reid Enterprises and I had my hood and a pair of shades on.

"You look perfect no one is going to recognize you" he said sarcastically.
"I get it! I look suspicious! Leave me alone!"
"Don't you have your office ID?"
"Do you think I carry that thing around 24/7?"

He just shrugged and wished me good luck.

I breathed in when I got out of the car and tried to casually walk past the security guard without being noticed.

The only problem is, it's after lunch break so everyone is working, which means there is no crowd to blend in to.

I was trying to come up with a plan when I  saw a guy walking around with a guitar.

Bingo!

I took ten bucks out of my pocket and motioned for him to come here.

"Hey! Pst! Come here!"
The guy looked confused but came over to me.

"I'll pay you ten bucks if you can distract those guards for me"
"Twenty"
"Fifteen"
"Deal!" He laughed.

I took a five dollar bill out and gave it to the guy, he happily took it and walked over to the guards.

He positioned his hands and started playing a Spanish flamenco.

I've never been so offended in my life!

I shook my head.
Focus Julie.

I tiptoe my way around the guards but made the mistake of hitting a plant.

"Where do you think you're going? Get back here!"

Oh great! Time to run!

I started running when I heard the guards chase after me and I still heard that annoying guitar playing!

I quickly pressed the elevator button.

"Come on, come on!"

The guards were way on my tail and the elevator still hadn't arrived yet so I started running around the lobby like I was something that came out of Tom and Jerry!

The ding of the elevator was like a safety call and I ran to it like my life depended on it.

Well my job and reputation depends on it.

I pressed the close button ten times until it did.

"Sayonara suckers!" I laughed.

I took off the hood and sunglasses and watched the elevator stop at number 23.

I panicked and as I was going to press the close door button I was greeted with piercing icy blue eyes.

Mr. Reid.

"Ms. Downs, someone has apparently slipped through security and is in the building, female, brown hair, black jacket, she was wearing men's sunglasses, you wouldn't have seen her by any chance?"