"Let it pass like a storm."-Chapter Thirteen

A/N: Gang name;)

A/N: Gang name;)

Instability

"Let it pass like a storm."-Chapter Thirteen

I sprung to my feet and ran to him.

"I thought I lost you. I thought I lost you forever Coop." I cried into his chest.

He wrapped his arms around my stiff cold shivering body and placed his head on my chin. "I would never leave you."

As he finished his sentence a voice said, " Welcome, you are the last representative to end the test. Your task has been completed. Your task and trial being, Power. You withhold the balance of life and death. Love and hatred. Evil and Beauty. Fear and Strength. You cast upon the harmony of the two creating equality. You are the beholder of the wall. You may proceed through the doors ahead. Thank you for visiting The Oblivion."

We exited through the doors in silence and loaded up in the truck with perfect silence.

When we arrived back at the 'gang' house, me and Cooper headed up to my room because I had questions and I know he has questions about what happened back there.

"So," Cooper said trying to start up the conversation as he stood in the middle of the room rubbing the back of his neck.

"So." I reiterated. I plopped on the bed and supported my body with my elbows with my hands on my face.

"What happened when you went Into your hallucinatory environment?" Cooper questioned.

"Well, I woke up to you guys just laying there like we all were before the illusion started." I began looking up at him while beginning to sit up at the end of the bed.

He nodded in approval for me to go on.

"Then, we were all running and everyone was shot from behind one by one as we kept running until it was just you and me. Suddenly, we were back in the main room." I took a breath and carried on my explanation. "You told me that you would never leave me and protect me and we'd grow old together the-then." I choked on the last words. I didn't realize I was crying until tears began to flow from my eyes down my face.