Introduction-Prologue-"Except two." Chapter One

Instability

Introduction-Prologue-"Except two." Chapter One

The world has evolved into a masterpiece of its own creation. Over the last four point four billion years; no more than changing, forming, creating, destroying, and making, forming our lives for the rest of eternity, for the better or worst? To adjust to the life that stands before our feet, given the opportunity to do the unthinkable. Right under our noses. We will never know what truly comes after this life, 'til the day we all lay our heads down; in peace and silence, to rest eternally. 

But who knew? Who knew there would come a day when it all comes crashing down. Or where we can start fresh. Wipe out all the bad things and begin our new lives; our happily ever after. Could there be a time when people begin to live longer than the average assumption: and live until your life is to the fullest of content by being injected, and risking your life for different experiments? Or will there be a day when cancer is cured; and no one must worry about sickness, health, maybe even bills? Or for different, robbery, jail, prison, guns, or who is going to take care of me young or elderly. No more homelessness, no third world countries. Starvation, crying, abuse, death, saying it's gonna' be alright. 

Even though you know the worst is right around the corner ready to swing those words right out of your mouth. This is what we strive for, a perfect community and a place to call home. People believing they have more power over others. All Equality. Where we all come together, as one.

 But guess what? Life is like building a wall, and sometimes, shit comes tumbling down and you have to start all over again. It's not easy, but soon we will get there alright. There is an era where there is such thing as telepathy. But will the greedy want more? or will the needy start to feed on the weak and gain more control over others; and the perfect life built up for our well-being comes crashing down? Will the wall of perfect humanity come crashing down? This is what we call home: Life, Stress, desire, helplessness, hope, love, faith, and humanity.

But divided in two.

 A wall built stretched as high as the eye can see and further, to separate the happy from the greedy. The Feeders  from the Givers. This is what we once called Earth. Society has changed for the better or the worse. You must choose the path in which you must take. Then that is  where your life starts, down an empty road that soon begins to fill with light and happiness. You choose to make life worth living for. 

Everyone is equal depending on where you set your boost off to sail across the sea. Those who choose to be a part of the life under the sea choose to live a life where society never meets where the grass is greener on the other side, a life fulfilled of fear.  They shall live their lives in the vain of darkness. Welcome--to Instability-- where the world keeps falling, plummeting where no one can save us. No one saw it coming, Except two.