"So, do I take that as a 'yes'?" Anne looked hopeful.

I chuckled and gave her a nod. "Sure thing, Anne. Go ahead and post one."

"Thank you so much!" She clapped her hands excitedly, "But you two had better start heading outside. I think your car's gonna pull up at any minute."

"Good idea," Harry chuckled as well before making his way over to Anne and giving her a hug, "thanks again for rushing over with my suit, mum."

"Of course, love! Now hurry along," Anne kissed both his cheeks (which was insanely adorable) before ushering him back to me, "good luck at the premiere! Don't let Leah get overwhelmed by all the cameras."

"I won't," Harry promised with a smile before taking me by the waist.

"Bye, Anne," I gave her a quick wave, "it was so amazing to meet you."

"You too, Leah," She beamed at me and waved back, "have fun, alright?"

"I will," I grinned back, "thank you."

***

"Hang on..." Harry dipped his head closer to my neck, and I heard him sniff, "Leah...are you wearing 'Between Us'?"

"Oh...yeah," I blushed a little and chuckled softly, "I am."

"I didn't know you wore our perfumes," Harry began to smile at me.

"Of course I do! I've tried out all the 1D perfumes," I told him, "but Between Us is my favourite, so I tend to save it for really special occasions."

"Oh really?" He rose an eyebrow, "So, my first concert, where we first met...that wasn't special enough for you? Because I would've remembered if I smelt it on you when we talked."

"Oh man, I know! I totally forgot! I was stressing too much about getting there on time, that I actually wore no perfume at all," I pouted, "I'm sorry. Forgive me?"

Harry's smile grew, and he let out a chuckle. "Alright. Fine. I forgive you."

I beamed at him and kissed his cheek several times – making him laugh before he playfully pushed me away.

"I'm actually pretty impressed that you got it, though," I told him as I moved back to my seat, "I mean, I've heard people say that you can guess a girl's perfume just by smelling it, but I didn't know if it was actually true."

"Leah, do you know how much time I spent around the people who mixed that perfume? I'd recognize the smell in a heartbeat, whether I wanted to or not."

"Ohh..." I let out a giggle, "I guess you're right. I didn't think of that."

"But hey – don't get me wrong. I still know my perfumes," he sounded proud, "I actually am pretty good at identifying them by their smell. For example, I know the smell of Thierry Mugler's 'Alien' like the back of my hand."

"Really?" I was intrigued, "And why is that?"

"It was my first girlfriend's favourite perfume," he replied – his voice seemingly dropping a tone lower, "she, er...she wore it all the time. And now I just...I can instantly tell when any woman's wearing it."

"Oh..." I bit my lip, "do you consider that...a good thing or a bad thing?"

"Kind of both, I guess," he shrugged.

"I see..." I nodded slowly, "well, if it makes you feel better, I can always pick up on a guy wearing 'Skulls & Roses' by Ed Hardy. That was...Curtis' favourite cologne," I lowered my eyes.

"Woah, really?" Harry's eyebrows rose, "Shit...I guess that'd be a bad thing for you..."

"Oh yeah," I nodded without hesitation, "because whenever I smell it, it instantly takes my thoughts straight to him. And it's fucking annoying, because A: I don't want to think about him, and B: it doesn't even smell that good anyway. But I guess a lot of things about your first are gonna stick with you forever...even if you don't want them to," I sighed.