Chapter 39: Unwillingly

Isabel's POV

I kept on struggling to remove myself out of someone's grip. His grip was too hard that made me wince in pain as he force and pulled me into some room. Yes, It's a he. I can't see his face due to my back facing him. I try to remove his grip but it only tightened a bit harder. The door slams shut as Michael and Calum's figures disappeared in my vision, I tried to shout but not a whisper came out of my mouth. My throat was dry to say a word, my hands were uncontrollably shaking, my body was numb as a clay that is currently being mold by this sort of bad person trying to kidnap me-in a sort of way-and force me to stay in this darkest room I've ever been to.

As soon as I was about to process all the happenings that occured, my numb body was slammed against the wall. I groan as my body came into such ache. The so called bad guy buried his head on my neck and started to leave sloppy kisses around the spot, I try to push him away for distance but he slammed me against the wall again, making me groan in pain even more. His lips were like needles pricking my neck as he kisses all around, I was about to look who it was but his appearance was now blended in to the darkness. My heart beats faster as his lips trailed up on to my jawbone, making me so uncomfortable. I can't seem to find my voice as I struggle to talk just to stop this horrendous happening.

Unfortunately, his lips crashed on mine. I didn't let him kiss me deeper as I halt every move my lips could be parted. His tongue asked for entrance but I didn't even agreed to it so instead, I just stand there, doing nothing but force my lips like a wall not to move. He groans, I expect him to look at my eyes but he didn't. He caress the back part of my thigh and I felt my body tremble at this scary part. Is he raping me? Why would he do such a thing?  Whoever this is, I should be having an excellent explanation for me to understand his side.

His hand slowly rise up higher and I felt my breath became heavy as my mind tried to process everything. This was so wrong. I can't lose my v-card by this youth age. I can't. And not by this. Being forced isn't considered as pleasure, it is considered as a very traumatic phenomenon.

As soon as his hand was close to my area, I finally find myself screaming on the top of my lungs. I heard a bang from the door and this guy covered my mouth. He held me against the wall, he tried not to move so nothing could cause another noise. His head was buried on my chest as he try to lift the hem of my shirt. I felt myself struggling but it only caused him to get ahold of my hands and propped them on his hips. He grinded his hips and he tried to moan. A tear escape from my right eye, I can't believe this is happening.

The guy came into a halt as soon as my tear moistened on his cheeks. His grip suddenly softens as his body did too. I finally reach out to his face to slap him hard but I swat air, maybe he looked down because I can't seem to target his cheek. I tried to slap him again, but it caused me to touch a bit of hair. It was so soft and familiar. I tugged on it as I try to recall who may ever have this hair style.

"I know you want it. I can give you pleasure like no one else could. I can make you scream as loud as your voice can reach. It's good to be a drummer you know, Drummers can bang anything and make the noise louder. " His voice sent shivers down to my spine, I felt so dirty as his words repeats in my mind. I can't seem to wrap my head to the point he wanted to-

Wait, Drummer? Soft hair? and his voice?

It hit me like a thunder as I finally realized who the hell was trying to rape me, my mind accused my actions for being so stupid enough to not notice this a bit earlier. I finally pushed him. Frankly, he was caught by his bed and his back lays on it. As the moon gave a thin line of brightness, It gave me a glimpse to whoever this was.

And sure it was Ashton.

Why? Why would he try to do this to me? Have I ever did something wrong to him? Did I do something I made him so upset and led to this happening? What have I done? I knew to myself that this was a very tragic moment since Ashton nearly took my v-card.