Chapter 10: Caught

Isabel's POV

My mind is seriously not functioning well enough because of my second thoughts of doing this.

But still, I need to sing. This is the only way I can get out from the busy world of mine and travel to a world where there's peace and love.

I placed my fingers on the keys. Trying to feel every one of them.

I took a deep breath before I started the piece.

" The smell of your skin lingers on me now, oooh

You're probably on your flight back to your home town.

I hope you know, I hope you know

That this has nothing to do with you

It's personal, myself and I

We've got some straightenin' out to do.

And I'm gonna miss you like a child misses their blanket

But I've got to get a move on with my life.

It's time to be a big girl now,

And big girls don't cry...."

I ended up my song with serenity and acceptance. I knew I would feel these. I knew I just need to sing to calm myse-

"Hey, You're a very good singer you know."

Someone claps behind me and I look around to see a male figure with his shadow.

"Uh...Did you hear me? I'm sorry for sneaking in. I'm really sorr-" A tall man with a quiff hair waved his hand.

"No need to apologize. And also, your voice is truly amazing! " He claps. I still can't see his face because I'm looking down.

"No, I just- I- I was- . Just no." I said stuttering. He walked towards me. My heart beats faster. Should I run? Who the hell is thi-

He lifts my chin up facing him. I still can't reco-

"Your voice is amazing and that's it. End of story. Hi! I'm Luke by the way! Luke Hemmings." He extends his left hand for me to shake it but instead. I stared at him. Still not absorbing the fact that the legendary Luke Hemmings heard me sing and he is standing in front of me.

"I....I'm ...Uhhh." I just stared at him. Still not looking away from his beautiful blue eyes.

"No need to stutter. It's not like I'm a bad person." He chuckled.

"So, Are you going to tell me your name? or I'm going to steal your wallet to see your I.D?" He is still standing in front of me. Our faces our inches apart. I'm not ready for this, to meet him.

"Uhh.....I- I'm Isabel." And with that I ran towards the door and grabbed my wallet for me to ran outside.

I ran through the massive halls, not stopping or thinking where would I go. I was lost-

"Shit." I cursed. I bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry! I'm really sorry!" Geez! I really am so clumsy.

"Ouch. It's okay, babe. I'm oka-" A thick british accent said.

"YOU!?? " We both shouted in unison.

"OH GOD. WHY WOULD IN THE FACE OF MOTHER EARTH LET THIS HAPPEN!!" I shouted.

"Uh...Could you just apologize? FIRST,FOR KICKING ME RIGHT IN THE BALLS AND SECOND, FOR BUMPING INTO ME." He shouted. It's Harry Fucking Styles.