Chapter 30: Twilight

Isabel's POV

A few hours just passed by like a minute. We're still playing Video Games. Ashton, Michael,and I are on the same team while Luke, Calum, and some guy named Quintin are our enemies. Our score was tied right now and I'm completely pissed because Ashton and Michael let the other side to catch up on our score. I mean,I know they're close mates but this is a competition okay and I'm one hundred percent sure that I'm competitive.

I make my move and did a combo for the other side not to notice my existence in the game. As the struck of lighting, I shot Calum and Quintin's character which made our score doubled. Luke curses under his breath while Calum and the unknown guy named Quintin were groaning and complaining of how did I shot them shits. I went outside of the room and pulled out my phone.

I had twenty missed calls from Harry and I ignored it. I scrolled down on my new messages.

Zina: Yssa, I think you need to go back. Harry's gone mad. xo

Zina: Please. I swear to god, Harry's gone wild and crazy. Go back. xo

Zayn: Isabel? Where are you? Harry wants you. xx

Liam: Isabel. Harry's threatening me with a spoon. Come back soon. x

Gemma: Get your sassy ass back here. Hazza's gone completely mad. x

I silently laughed through their messages. What's up with Harry anyway? It's not like-

"Oh." I breathed out.

Of course, He's waiting for me. I gave him a challenge and I promised to get back soon by after lunch and I completely forgot about it.

Okay, so now I got myself in a mess where I need to apologize to Harry.

"Great. Just great!" I said. Note the sarcasm there.

"Yah okay?" Quintin got out from the room too.

I just nod and jogged out of the building. I need to get back to the hotel as fast as I could. I don't want Harry ranting of how I broke my promise. I also don't want to lose his trust since we practically had a normal human conversation this morning.

I hop in to a taxi and informed the driver to where I should head to. I carelessly ran my hand through my dyed black hair. I glanced at my phone clock and it reads a little after 4 pm.

Once I arrived, I paid the taxi and hurriedly got in the hotel. I swear, Harry's going to say shits about this.

I slid the extra key card for their suite that Zayn gave me in case of an emergency. I open the door and walked towards the living room.

All eyes were flickered on me when I stood frozen in the middle of the hall.

"Finally!"

"She's here! "

"We're saved! "

"Where's Harry? " I rudely asked, interrupting their joy of my arriving.

"In his room. We suspect that you can only enter there." Liam emphasises. I didn't even say a word. I head towards the first door I saw this morning. The door creaked open and I went in. I look around and tiptoed in his main room.

I glance around and I think that Harry's sleeping since I can hear soft snores from the bed. My body was automatically moving towards it. Since it was my fault, I think it's my job to apologize?

I climb on his bed. He's covered with his duvet and I just sat beside him,legs crossed in front of me. I can still hear soft snores under the duvet and I silently laughed. His snores are one of the cutest thing ever.