Revenge Part II

Sai and Sasuke continued to glare at each other, making it seem like they were having a contest when every few seconds their glares would intensify.

Sakura continued to have a smug look on her face, clearly enjoying herself. But even though she would never admit it, something was stirring in her stomach and it didn't feel good—and it wouldn't go away.

Unconsciously, her right hand went to hold her stomach. Why does my stomach hurt so badly? She wondered, her emerald green eyes trailing down as they glanced down at the spot she was clutching.

It's a thing called "guilt", Inner Sakura answered. See, told you you'd feel bad about hurting Sasuke-kun.

But he's not hurt; I mean, look at him! Emerald eyes glanced up, glimpsing into the raven-haired boy's dark onyx pupils.

Even though his eyes looked like he was ready to murder Sai, she could tell that she had offended him whenever he'd dart his onyx orbs to hers, the look softening ever so slightly until he would return his gaze to Sai. Sakura sighed, turning to her supposed "boyfriend."

"So Sai-kun, you wanted to know about the bet?" she asked, trying to change the subject and ease the rising tension forming in the air. Sasuke had stopped glaring at the black-haired boy once he heard Sakura's question, a proud smirk replacing the glare on his handsome face.

Sai glanced at the pink-haired playgirl from the corner of his obsidian eyes, giving her a nod. "Tell me what it's about."

Sakura dipped her head and brought it up again, "The bet is that if I can get more fan boys than Sasuke has fan girls, then I win. And if I win, he's my slave for the day."

Then Sai fully looked at Sakura. "And if the bastard wins?"

Sasuke snorted at what the black-haired boy had called him, deciding to take the opportunity to speak. A smirk grew on his features.

"If I win, she has to be my slave for a day and go out with me."

Sai continued his focus on Sakura, pretending as though the Uchiha was not there.

"So, who's winning?"

Emerald and onyx eyes met as they sent each other perplexed gazes.

When was the last time we checked who was winning...? They both thought simultaneously, absent-mindedly.

"I'm pretty sure I am," the young Uchiha spoke haughtily, answering Sai's question as he lifted his nose high in the air in an arrogant manner.

Sakura rolled her eyes at his confidence until an idea struck her mind. Leisurely, she leaned against Sai even more.

"You're right. I'm so busy dating Sai-kun that I haven't been able to get any more dates in," Her lips formed into a sly smile. "Can't go around cheating on him, now," Her fingers danced across Sai's chest.

The said boy knew that Sakura was trying to get the raven-haired teen jealous, and so he decided to assist her words by pulling her and giving her a soft kiss on the lips. The Uchiha cringed at the sight, roughly shaking his head as raven strands flew from side to side.

"What's wrong, Sasuke-kun?" She added the suffix as part of her ploy. She gave him a mocking sweet smile. "I'm sure you are used to seeing people kiss, you being the person who is kissing the girl," Sakura teased, placing her arms around Sai's neck.

"Oh I'm used to it, just not used to a girl kissing a piece of shit," Sasuke glared at Sai who scowled in return.

What the hell did I do that she's trying to get me back? Sasuke thought, looking at Sakura intensely.