Confused Feelings

Sakura woke up the next day, realizing that it was a Saturday.

Thank goodness it's a weekend, she thought to herself, I couldn't bare another day at school. She rolled over on her bed and held her pillow. Wait... she thought to herself. I'm in my bed? I thought I was in Sasuke's lap? Her face blushed at the memory, but it was the truth. Her blush darkened when she realized that he must've carried her all the way back upstairs and put her in her bed.

Glancing at the clock, she saw it was 7:05 a.m. She got out of her bed, putting on a light pink tank top, a pair of white shorts, and sneakers. She put her hair up in a high ponytail, a couple strands of pink hair falling out. She walked downstairs into the kitchen, seeing a note on the fridge.

Sakura—

Your father and I are at work because of an emergency call. We will be home later, take care of your self.

Love,

Mom

Sakura took the note of the fridge, reading it while she drank a glass of fresh orange juice. When she finished she placed it down on the counter, leaning her body on it as she looked at the empty space around her.

It's like no one's ever home in this house... the playgirl thought to herself.

You got that right. I'm bored, let's go do something! Inner Sakura shouted, rubbing her hands together in glee as naughty thoughts entered her mind.

Uh, I don't think so! After what you did last night I'm not trusting you at all!

Oh please. You know you liked it, I didn't completely shut you out!

Shutting out her inner self's statement, Sakura walked to the front door of her house, opening it and locking it from the outside with her house key.

I think I'm going to go take a jog, She thought, looking at her legs.

"I wonder when the last time I exercised was..." she mumbled to herself, adding quietly, "PE doesn't count."

After going back and forth a couple times on her block, she ran back to her house. As she reached the front of her home, she saw the door of the house next to her open and close. Out came a woman with long, silky raven hair that Sakura noted looked strikingly familiar to Uchiha Sasuke himself. The woman hummed quietly to herself, walking up to a Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren.

Sakura's eyebrows rose. That's one of the most expensive cars... she thought to herself before quietly adding, I think.

As Sakura reached nearer to her house, the woman called out, "Excuse me!"

The pink-haired girl glanced at the woman who was walking up to her with a warm smile on her face.

"You must be our new neighbor, right?" the woman continued, her smile still on her flawless skin.

Sakura nodded, feeling a little embarrassed as she realized she was covered in sweat from her morning jog. She also noted that she didn't smell the best, either.

The raven-haired woman laughed quietly, "I'm sorry for not introducing myself earlier! My name's Uchiha Mikoto." Said woman introduced, holding her hand out.

Sakura shook it, smiling. "Nice to meet you, Mrs. Uchiha. I'm Haruno Sakura."

Mikoto let go of her hand, putting it up to her chin. "You know, I have a son, Uchiha Sasuke. You look around his age, why don't I introduce you?" Sakura blushed, absent-mindedly twirling a strand of her pink hair.

"Umm, it's all right. I'm sure he's busy anyway—"

"Nonsense! In fact, I'm on my way to work, but I'm sure my co-workers won't mind if I'm a few minutes late. I'll go get him, you wait here," the Uchiha woman said, scurrying inside the Uchiha Mansion. "Sasuke! Come down here, I have someone I want to introduce you to!" Sakura heard the woman call out.