Explanation

Kin glared at Sakura, "What do you mean what am I doing here?! Sasuke-kun and I are dating while I'm in town."

Why would he be dating this slut? pondered the pink-haired girl in her head.

The bet, stupid, Inner Sakura countered.

Sasuke stuffed his hands in his pockets, looking at Naruto who would hopefully have a good idea to get out of the mess. Naruto just shrugged at Sasuke's questioning look as the two teenage boys watched the two girls argue.

"How do they know each other, anyway?" Naruto whispered to Sasuke, "I thought Sakura-chan didn't go to our school!"

Sasuke thought for a moment, The dobe has a point...

I wonder what's taking Naruto so long... Sakura mused idly, her patience lowering. The pink-haired girl got up, walking towards the exit of the movie theater.

"Haruno Sakura?" a familiar feminine voice said.

Sakura's emerald green eyes widened. "Tsuuchi Kin?" She answered back, pointing her gaze at the black-haired girl.

Kin smirked at her astonished expression. "What? Didn't you miss me?" she remarked sarcastically.

Sakura clenched her teeth, controlling her rising temper. "What the fuck are you doing here, hoe?" Sakura asked.

Kin crossed her legs, patting the empty seat next to her. "I'm here with Sasuke-kun, not that you would know him."

"Fortunately for you, I do, I transferred to his school, taking your pathetic place," Sakura retorted instantly, glaring as she took a seat on the opposite side of where Sasuke was sitting. "Too bad for you, he has no interest for you anymore. He's moved on."

"Even if he did, it's not like it's you he fell for," Kin spat. " He can have any girl he wants, lucky for him he has me." She batted her long eyelashes, flipping her dark hair over her shoulder as she pointed her head high in the air.

The pink-haired girl rolled her eyes at the person beside her cocky attitude.

As Sakura was about to respond, Sasuke and Naruto walked in, unfortunately for the guys.

"He's not yours, slut!" Sakura disputed, as the two girls had arguing for a good ten minutes now.

"He wouldn't fall for a whore like you!" Kin screeched back.

A couple of people in the theater turned around in their seats, telling them to be quiet.

"Whatever, I'm out of here," Sakura huffed, standing up abruptly as she began dragging poor Naruto out along with her, storming out of the movie theater.

On her way out, she muttered a couple of insults towards Sasuke, making him look at her with a lifted eyebrow, getting even more confused when she turned around on her way out, looking straight at the Uchiha (shooting him a death glare) before continuing her way.

Once the pink-haired girl had left officially, he sat down, taking in a deep sigh.

"What the hell was that about?" Sasuke mumbled to Kin, giving her a side-glance.

Kin rested her arms lightly around his neck, "Tell me," she spoke softly, quietly, in a mock innocent voice, "what she is to you."

"Just a girl that thinks she's hotter than me," Sasuke murmured in response, onyx eyes averting Kin's gaze.

The said girl smirked at his answer, So, she is nothing to him. She smiled at the thought.

When the movie started to play, Sasuke rested his pale face in the palm of his hand where his arm currently leaned against the armrest of the theater seat.