chapter twenty four

AN : i'm sorry if the grammar isn't good 

She didn't know how long it has been since her best friends stormed in the living room seeing her like  that but all she knows is that she had to get out of there and go to her bedroom burrying her face in her pillow   , her pillow was soaked from her tears and she needed her mommy more then ever at this moment . She's so terrified what her best friends will think not only about her but also about lauren.

She knows her friends would never tell the whole school and make fun of them , she knows they are anything but cruel and mean but she is scared that they would be a little disgusted by this , weirded out and stop being friends with them . 

She's so scared to lose them . 

They were like sisters to her and she is not ready to lose them. 

Camila got up from her bed and tiptoed quietly to her door and tried to listen what the voices downstairs were saying.

but she couldn't hear anything.

Had they left?

No.

Or had they?

Of course camila thought to herself . this was probably too much for them. she went back to her bed and burried her face in her pillow again .

But what she didn't know that lauren , normani , ally and dinah were standing behind the door hesitating to knock because they were all a little nervous about this . Eventually ally was the one who raised her fist to knock on the door .

KNOCK KNOCK

She jumped a little at the sudden noise and sits up in her bed . The door slowly opens revealing ally , dinah , normani and lauren who immediately runs over to her and wraps her arms around her body she didn't hesitate to hug back and clinging to her shirt. 

" Everything is okay camzi , i've got you . "

She doesn't know how long they been hugging until they hear someone .

" Camila ? "  She heard dinah speak 

She pulled back from lauren's hug to look at her best friend and bit her lip nervously . She watched dinah signaling for her to come sit next to her on her bed so she did and sits down waiting for dinah to speak . 

" Can you please look at me chancho? " 

Camila who was looking at her fingers who were suddenly the most intresting thing in the world looked up to her taller friend but it didn't last long before she looked away again . So dinah grabbed her chin softly and made her look at her . 

" Listen chancho i want you to know and i speak for all of us that not one person will stop being friends with you and none of us is weirded out . We will always be your friends ." ( unless you leave the band , jk jk , too soon??? )

Camila scanned her friends voice to see if she was joking but when she sees she's serious she gives her a small smile .

" Really? " 

" Really chancho you're not getting rid of me that easily , you're stuck with me forever , you better get used to it " She let out a giggle to lighten up the mood.

And it worked because camila giggled too and it made dinah smile big . 

" I love you cheechee"

" I love you too chancho " They both hugged each other and then she heard her name again .

" Mila? " Two girls were looking at her.

Normani and Ally 

Ally has always been a little as a mom to her , always so protective and stern when she would skip lunch or class.  She wouldn't mind if ally would be her auntie, but let's first see what she has to say.