Chapter twenty

( AN i'm sorry if there are grammar mistakes an don't correct them cause that's just mean )

It was still very early in the morning when Lauren woke up the day after , she never could sleep out like camila for example . She always woke up at the same time and that was 8 am , no matter how late she went to sleep . She always wakes up around that time . She decided to get out of bed and do her morning routine . She untangled herself from the still sleeping little girl , she felt the her a little whine but remained asleep .

Lauren did her morning routine and texted Dinah saying that they should meet up after school tomorrow to get their revenge on dorito boy and doofus mc vomit cause let's be honest he makes her vomit just by looking at him . She cringed just at the thought of him and only hopes she won't vomit today when she sees him.

Lauren baked some pancakes with banana's since she knows camila is obesessed with them and added Nutella , it was the only chocolate she actually likes . She sets the table and pours juice in Camila's sippycup and for her in a glass and when she thought she finished making breakfast she decided to finally wake up her little girl .

She opened the door to her bedroom where she was still in sleep it was such a cute way to sleep , she would take a picture but decided not to , first off because her phone is still downstairs and secondly she needs to stop taking pictures of her like this , knowing that Dinah sometimes snoops in her phone .

One time she left her phone on the couch because needed to go to the bathroom but she forgot to lock her phone and of course Dinah took advantage of that . She probably saw the perfect uportunity when she saw that Lauren left her phone and unlocked so the lovely Dinah took it and decided to take a selfie and post it on Twitter and that wasn't even it . They all look turns Normani did something too and what ally did, was the worst but funniest thing , she actually made a video with her doing a rap , she never deleted that video .

"Camz?"

She got no response from the smaller girl , still sucking her pacifier making those cute clicking noises . She almost didn't wanna wake up the girl but she had to . Lauren had some plans for today . They were gonna go to this place , a place where everyone does ageplay . It's a big building with ageplay shops and a little park where she could play and ageplay restaurant and so much more . She's sure camila will love it and no one will be there that she knows so that's a good thing too . not that lauren is ashamed of her little girl , if it was up to her she would tell everyone in the world that camila was her little girl but it's camila she's worried about . she knows that camila isn't ready to tell everyone .

When she saw that the smaller girl still didn't wake up she decided to shake her softly awake .

"Camz , wake up ."

She stirred a little and opened her eyes for a moment but she had no plans in getting out of bed at all . That was the last thing in her mind , she just wanted to sleep and never Leaving her bed today . So she rolled over and turned her back to Lauren .

Uhm rude .

Then she got the perfect idea .

"Camz I made banana pancakes with Nutella "