chapter twenty one

" L- Lauren? C-Camila??? "

four girls were staring wide eyed at each other in pure shock , they never would've thought they would see each other in this place . Lauren couldn't believe her eyes .. , was this real life ? if she is dreaming please someone wake her up.

she was the last person she expected to be here .

" lucy ? vero?? what are you doing here ? are you guys ... like in this too?? " lauren finally broke the long silence and saw on her friends faces that they weren't exactly happy about this situation either.

"i ... uh.. yeah . very and i are dating and she is my little . " lucy answered the green eyed girl.

" wow that was the last thing that i expected .. vero is a little and you're her mommy ? and girlfriend ? since when? but not long ago you were literally flirting with me? like in the cafeteria?? what was that about ?? " 

lucy smiled.

" vero and i made a bet " 

lauren furrowed her eyebrows 

" a bet? care to explain a little more ? "

" i said camila liked you and vero said she saw you just as a friend , so i got this idea to flirt with you and we both watched camila's body language and when we saw she was literally killing me with her laser eyes we both knew it." 

" wow... what a plottwist. " 

and then she turned to face camila " you were jealous? "