chapter two

princess :  mommy :( :(

michelle:  what's wrong princess???

princess:  i'm scared mommy :'( 

princess:  I want you here

michelle:   can you tell mommy what's making you scared ?

princess:  bad things mommy

michelle:  did you have a nightmare?

princess:  yes mommy bad things and i'm scared

michelle :  you're safe mija nothing will hurt you

michelle:  do you want mommy to call you?

princess:  yes please mommy

( pretend that you can call on KIK )

Not even a few seconds later camila's phone went off signaling someone is calling her . it was her mommy , it's not the first time  that they called each other but it's been a while and it was never during one of camila's breakdowns like she is having right now. 

camila quickly wipes her tears away with her sleeves and and accepts the call.

with a shaky voice she answers with a shaky voice.

" m-mommy? "

lauren immediately got worry cause she could tell that her little one's been crying and that breaks her heart .

" sshhhhh don't cry baby mommy is here , you are safe with me okay? "

lauren kept comforting her little angel until she was sure that her little angel felt safe again.

" do you have Mr. bobby with you? "

camila nods her head but then remembers that her mommy can't see her so she responds .

" yes mommy I have him right here "

" I want you to lay down for me and cuddle Mr. bobby close to you , he will protect you from all the bad things and try to get some more sleep alright? "

camila did exactly what her mommy told her to do . she lays down and pulls her sheets up until it reached her chin and cuddles Mr bobby close to her .

but no matter how hard she tried she couldn't fall asleep . camila always had trouble with falling asleep and right now wasn't any different.

" I can't sleep mommy"

moments like this made lauren feel powerless she would do anything right now to cuddle her little princess and let her sleep all night in her arms .

but she's pretty sure that she doesn't live in Miami . how crazy would that be or how cool would it be if they went to the same school . it would be so much easier if they knew each other in real life , lauren knows her friends would understand their lifestyle .

lauren's thought got interrupted when she heard a small whimper .

" i'm sorry princess mommy is right here and mommy is gonna help you "

and lauren begins to sing

Hush, little baby, don't say a word.

Mama's gonna buy you a mockingbird

And if that mockingbird won't sing,

Mama's gonna buy you a diamond ring

And if that diamond ring turns brass,

Mama's gonna buy you a looking glass

And if that looking glass gets broke,

Mama's gonna buy you a billy goat

And if that billy goat won't pull,

Mama's gonna buy you a cart and bull

And if that cart and bull turn over,

Mama's gonna buy you a dog named Rover

And if that dog named Rover won't bark

Mama's gonna buy you a horse and cart

And if that horse and cart fall down,

You'll still be the sweetest little baby in town.

when lauren finished singing her song she could hear her baby's soft snores and it made lauren smile . lauren doesn't end the call she puts the phone on speaker and puts it on her nightstand . so she knows her little baby is safe and sound and lauren fell asleep a few moments later with a big smile on her face .

a/n who should find out first lauren or camila???

i'm so excited for Monday when mani is gonna dance on impossible
i'm gonna be so emotional , and the girls are gonna be there (: (: