Ending

"Why are you doing this again?" Lacus  complained but still tolerate with me trying to feed him. "Because Rene is not here. He's guarding the gate. Unlike you sleeping in your bed all day." I huffed. "Fuck you. I'm injured here. And i can eat by myself it's not like i hurt my hands." Lacus took the food and eat it on his own. He has a point there. "I wonder when Mika will be home?" I muttered and Lacus stared it me. "What day is today?" He asked and i raised my eyebrows. "That's random thing to ask. It's Sunday." I said and watch as he put the bowl on the night stand. "Then it's already a week to settle that contract secretly. He should be home by today or so." He said and lay on his back to sleep.

"Hey not even a word of thanks? You're rude ass purple head snake!" I climbed on his bed but he pushed me away with his hand on my face. "It's your job to begin with why would i have to say thanks for!" He groaned.

"Cheating on me already Yuu-chan." I snapped my head at the door to see Mika who was standing there, smiling. My heart skips a beat. Oh gosh i haven't see him for a while and he already made me feel nervous like a teenage girl.  "Mika welcome back." Lacus waved at him Mika sat on his bed. "Feeling better?" He asked and Lacus nodded. "I'll be able to get back to work next week." He said. "That's good to hear. Take some more rest okay." Mika placed his hand on Lacus shoulder then his gaze turned to me.

"Yuu-chan." Mika stood then grabbed my hand then lead me out of Lacus room. Mika was holding my hand while we're walking towards.. i don't know where he wanted to take me. "Have you been good when i'm gone?" He asked. "Uh yeah." I mumbled and he gripped my hand tighter. "I.. miss you." Mika muttered under his breath and i surprise to hear him say that of all things. Not only that, he blushed. The Mika in know is never embarrassed over anything but i still like him nonetheless. "I miss you too." I gave him a smile.

We endup just relaxing at the garden near the fountain. The whether is nice and breezy. "Yuu-chan let's lay down together." Mika said and i nodded. We lay on our back next to each other. We lay there quietly for several minutes until Mika turned sideway. "Yuu-chan i'm sorry you have to deal with all that happened before. It must have been hard for you." He glanced at me and i shrugged. "It was nothing really Mika. As long as everything went out fine then that's more than enough. And being with you makes me happy. " I said. Mika then sat on the ground and i felt he place his hand on mine.

"You're right." He smiled sweetly and looked down. He bit his lower lip and his eyes seems to darted somewhere else. "Is..is your offer still stand?" He hesitantly asked and i was confused for a moment. "What offer?" I asked and he looked away while blushing. "About you liking me" Mika timidly asked and i gapped. He's not asking what i think he's asking right? My heart started to beat faster. Might as well tease him a bit. "I have my eyes on someone.." after i said that his body tensed. "Lacus..?" He questioned and i literally laughed my ass off.  "What? No!" I continue to laugh until Mika lay back down next to me.

"That's good. Because i.." Mika grabbed my chin to face him while his other arm embraced me. Pulled me closer to him. "I love you Yuu-chan." Mika confessed and i tried my best to hold back my tears. I've been wanting to hear those words for so long. It's like a miracle he loves me back. I carressed his white soft cheek. "You made me waited for so long to hear that." I smashed my lips with his and greedily kiss him. Who wouldn't when their long time crush feel the same way.

My life just can't get any better. Mika has been really attached to me where ever i went. Made me sit on his lap in his office and just made out for hours. My body because sensitive with the constant touching from him and i love it. My friends didn't know yet that i'm in relationship with Mika. Like hell i would tell them especially Shinoa. They knew Mika and i had sex before but what they didn't know that we'rw together  That witch surely tease me until i die.

"I don't like you think about something else when i make love to you Yuu-chan." Mika thrust inside me harder and i moaned. "Ah fuck." I moaned and move my hips to get more of him. He pulled out his dick and i whined. "No don't pull it out Mika." I pouted and he chuckled. "I will but i wanted to do something else today." Mika said and took off my tie and tie my wrists Holy shit this is going to be a steamy sex right?

He bent me on the dining table with one leg on the table. "You look so good for me Yuu-chan." Mika entered me again slowly. "Mnn.."i sighed in content. I never get used to Mika huge dick inside me no matter how much we did it. He yanked my hair hard and at the same time he slammed his dick inside me. I shout in pleasure and came instantly. Cum were splattered on the dining table.

"That was fast Yuu-chan." He put his fingers inside my mouth to lick it. I sucked on his fingers like a baby and pull it out. "No. We've been doing this for 2 hours and i think the maids are too embarrassed to even enter." I said and Mika kissed my back and chuckled. "You might me right. Lets go back to my room and we can continue there." He said and i gapped. "We're doing it again?" I asked and he grinned. "You're going to be my prince sooner or later. And will be officially mine. So i have the right to do what ever i want to you." He said it happily.  "I'm all yours Mika." I looked over my shoulder and kissed him passionately.