Getting back

Guys sorry i wasn't able to update for a month because everytime i tried to enter my password the account kicked me out. I tried everything and i finally can log back in. So sorry for the delay. New chapter update soon. ;)
______________________________________

I was dumb, i was wrong. I looked to my right and see Mika was eating his breakfast without even looking at me. I got back to work as i usually do but there's changes between us. I didn't avoid him and neither did he however we didn't talk much like before. Even we keep quiet like this, there's too much pressure on my shoulder.

I never ask him why he didn't talk to me but i couldn't blame him from doing so. I never been so into somebody before and everytime we both touch, i only want more. To my dismay, he didn't like me back and nothing is gonna change between us. I'm just a servant.

"Thank you for the meal." Mika put his fork down and stood from his chair. "Ah yes allow me." As i was about to collect the plate, Mika grabbed my wrist. My heart was racing when i feel his touch. But he released me as soon as he touched me "Leave it there. Let the others do their work. Follow me" he ordered and i followed him to the gate.

Lacus and Rene were there. Oh yeah i forgot that they're guards. Lacus noticed us "What are you two doing all the way here? Need to go out?" He asked and Mika nodded. "Yes. To the village." Mika said and enter the carriage that was nearby. Lacus looked at me. "I think Mika would rather make you sit in there with him there in the carriage than ride a horse." He pointed and i frown. "What? Doubt i can't ride a horse?" I dared him and he smirked. "I don't doubt. I knew you're not that good at it. Now get in." He pushed me inside the carriage.

I sat in front of Mika as the carriage started to move. He didn't look at me in the eyes. I feel my stomach churning not in a good way. He hasn't look at me properly since that happened. I have to admit it's weird not being touch by him. I noticed he glanced at me then turned his gaze away and i glared at him. I got up and sit next to him.

"What are you doing?" He asked. "Sitting." I replied and he frowned. "Yes it's obvious that you are. You're going to make us do something we wasn't suppose to anymore." He scooted away from me. "I know.. but it feels weird. Really weird. You're being so distant when i used to you being so attach to me Mika." I admit and he was surprised. "That's not what you want the other day. Perhaps you're the type of who always change their mind once they regreted it? What are you? A teenage girl?" He teased and i hit his shoulder. "Fuck you." I cursed and he laughed.

"I mean you can touch me but not in THAT way okay." I said and he lightly laughed. He smiled and stared down at my hand and placed his hand on top of mine. "Is this okay?" He asked. I released his hand and make our hands intertwined. "Yeah." I grinned from ear to ear and he seems to be very relieved.