Embarrassment

"That's amazing Yuu!" Akane cheered happily as i ride the horse. I didn't do anything like stunts or anything but she seems to be amazed. Does she never watch anyone ride a horse before? I'm sure anyone does though. She came close to me and said something i really don't want to hear. "Can i ride it with you please?" She gave me a pouty face. Fuck. I'm not that all expert riding a horse yet and if anything bad happen to her i'd be doom.

"Are you sure Akane? I'm not all that good." I rolled my eyes away from her gazed. "I'll be fine." She said and i was hesitant at first then i pulled her up and she sat in front of me with glee. "So this is what it feels like to ride a horse." She said. I kicked the horse a bit and it walks. "Hold on tight Akane or you'll fall." I told her and she complied.

We ride the horse for several minutes until i heard someone calling out to us. I turned my head towards the direction of the voice and it was Mika. My heart skips a beat whenever i see him. When he finally reached towards us, i became anxious. What should i do? Will i get mad by Mika because i got close to Akane? "What are you two doing?" Mika asked. "Riding the horse Mika. It was fun." She esclaimed. "Yes i can see that but Yuu-chan is not skillfull yet and both of you might get hurt." Mika warned at her and she grumbled. Okay now would probably be the time he ask me to get down from the horse and ride it with her.

"Akane get down. It's not ladylike for you to ride a horse." Mika ordered her. "Hm okay." She agreed and got down from the horse with Mika's help. "Go get some rest. You had a long journey before you came here don't you?" As Mika said that, Akane pouted and went back to the castle.

"You okay Yuu-chan?" Mika asked with concerned. "Y-yeah" i stuttered and looked down. Then Mika suddenly hopped on the horse and sit behind me. His chest pressed against my back and his hands place above both of my hands that were holding the rope. "It seems like you don't" he whispered and shivers ran down my spine. Oh god his hot breath makes me go into heat like a wild animal. I'm really NOT okay right now. "What makes you say that i'm not?" I tried to stay compose. "Your shoulder are stiff." He chuckled. No don't chuckled because it's makes me melt. This shitty prince really is going to make me die sooner than i should be.

"Yeah. Relax Yuu-chan. Now lets get this horse back to it's place." Mika said and he kick the horse a little. On our way there, i was having a mini war in my head. Should i ask him  not? But i won't lose anything if i ask him right? I glanced back to peek at his flawless face which he noticed and  gave me a tender smile. I blushed and turned away. "Hey Mika." I said his name and he hummed in acknowledgment. "Why do you always touch me so much?" I asked shyly. "You don't want me to?" "I do! I-i mean i don't mind... but do you always do such things to anyone?" I asked. "No. I touch you because you're my friend Yuu-chan." He grinned at his own awnser. "Does that mean the others are not your friends? I meant Lacus and Rene." I asked. "They're my friends too." Mika said. "Then do you touch them?" I asked trying not to sound like i'm jealous. "No i don't touch them." He replied. "Then why do you touch me?" I asked him again. "Because Yuu-chan is my friend." After he said that i swear to god i was almost gonna flip something. I don't know if this prince trying to act stupid or just plain stupid. Asking him again won't get me anywhere.

-

I let out a sighed as i opened the guys bathroom door. "Why the long face?" Lacus said while playing with his hair with shampoo. "You don't need to know." I turned on the shower and let it wet my whole body. I hissed my the coldness at first then i sighed. "Did he do something to you?" He asked and i shook my head. "No Mika didn't do anything." I said and Lacus snorted. "I didn't say Mika's name." He spat. I facepalmed myself for giving away his name. "Why do you even care?" I looked around for a bar soap and took it.

"I don't. I only care for Mika." He washed away the shampoo off his hair. Why do i even talk to this jerk here. "Whatever." I continue to wash myself until i felt someone was staring at me. "You have such a small dick." Lacus closed his mouth with his hand. This guy really pissed me off! "It's normal size! And you're no different!" I shouted and we continue to argue until the door slammed opened by someone. It was Crowley. "What's all the ruckus here?" He asked completely oblivious what we were talking about.

"Dick. Just talking about dick." Lacus said. "Oh? So are you two gay?" He pointed out at the two of us. "What?! No! We're not talking about dick!" I deny. "So does that mean you're gay?" He laughed. "Shut up!" I yelled. "Not only he's gay. But he has small dick too!" Lacus joined in the laughter. "Oh so you guys were talking about dick. Well here's mine." Crowley pulled off his towel and his glory was shown off to us. "Fuck it's huge!" Lacus gapped then laughed. Man these guys are nuts. "Cover that shit up!" I looked away but only fine another chest in front off me. It was Rene. "Ever wonder what the prince dick look like?" He asked with a blank expression. I blushed. "Wh-what? Since when you're here?" I asked. "From the beginning." He replied. "The prince dick is probably white and a  bit red or pink at the tips." Crowley said. "Shut the fuck up!" I dashed out of the bathroom.