Cautious

I'm not surprise if i'll get fire soon. I've been in my room all the time and only do jobs that doesn't have to be around Mika. I begged Sayuri for her to take my place to serve Mika. She was reluctant at first but she agreed nonetheless. Kimizuki said i was just slacking off which we had a fight after that. Why wouldn't we? He didn't understand what situation i'm in. I'm sure everyone notice this especially Mika.

Tonight's weather is not so great. Thunder storm. Hey it's normal for a guy get scared of thunder. I sat on my bed, scared to death. Storm is my worst fears since i was a kid. Lightning erupt a loud bang. I hide myself under the covers but it didn't make the situation any better. I tried to think something. Anything to distract myself from getting scared.

However my thoughts lead to Mika. Guilt and anger taken over me. I was guily for avoiding Mika and angry at him at the same time. I don't get what he's thinking. What am i actually to him? I rather not get touch by him at all than receiving false hope.

It's almost midnight. I keep tossed and turned and this stupid storm keep on making loud sounds. I almost scream when i heard a knock on my door. For fuck sake who on earth would knock on the middle of the night. Then i hear a voice. "Yuu-chan. You're in there?" It was Mika's voice. Shit he's the last person on earth i want to see right now. I turned to face the wall next to me. Like i would answer that. But why does my body yearn for him? Craving for his touch. Motherfucker i have such a slutty body.

Fuck this shit. I got up from my bed and opened the door. Mika was wearing plain blue shirt with pants. Still looking good even in simple cloths. Lucky for him to have such handsome feature. "Yeah?" I asked. He looked down at me and smiled. I have a feeling it's not a good one. He pushed me further inside my room and he kicked the door closed and locks it. He steps towards me and i back away until i hit my wardrobe behind me. He slammed both of his hands beside my head to corner me. "Yuu-chan." He let out a husky voice.

Holy shit this is hot. I never see him like this before. Anybody would be scared if they're in this situation but i feel giddy instead. "You've been avoiding me aren't you?" Mika caresses my cheek and i turned my head away trying to hide my red face. "I'm sorry." I apologized. "That's not the answer i wanted hear." He whispered. "T-this! Yeah us!" I pushed him away and i sit on my bed.

I don't know if it was my imagination but i saw his face darken for a split second then he sit next to me. "What about us?" He asked. "Mika. What are we?" I asked him the same question as before. "You're my friend Yuu-chan." He said. "Then don't touch me." I demanded and he was quiet. "And why is that?" He asked. "Because friends don't each other intimately!" I shouted and he pushed me down on the bed.

"I can touch you as i please." He leaned down and bite my neck hard. "Ahh!" I moaned. I was pushing him away but my body gets weaker and i feel my body is going to submit. No not this time. "Let me go! Get away!" I thrash around and he grabbed both of my wrists and pin them above my head. No i don't want this. I thought Mika was kind and gentle like i first met him. As childish as it might sound but i don't want to do something like this without mutual feelings.

Tears and whimpers were to be seen and heard. Mika stopped his track and stared at me. "W-why are you.. doing this t-to me? I'm sorry if i do something wrong.." i sobs. His grip loosen and make me sit on his lap. He looked up me and wipe away my tears. He embraced me until i finally stopped crying. He patted my back several times and lay me on the bed gently.

"What are you doing-" Mika suddenly kissed my forehead. I was shock because he was treated me roughly earlier. He pressed our forehead together. "Don't avoid me." He muttered and stood up. To my surprise there was a loud bang from the outside. The storm is still here and it still pouring outside. As Mika was about to walk away i reach out to grab the hem of his shirt. "S-stay.. i'm scared- i mean.. i'm not good with thunder storms." I begged him. He didn't make fun of me or anything but told me to scoot near the wall and so i did. He lay beside me with his back facing me. Eventhough i'm such an ego but at time like this it would be necessary to push it aside.

I feel myself getting colder so i pulled the blanket. There's a bit distance between us so the blanket won't be enough to cover us both. I noticed he was shivering a bit. I bit my bottom lip. It'll be alright Yuu. He won't do anything. I scoot closer to him so we can share the blanket. I feel less scared when i have him with me tonight. I feel my eyelids getting heavy and and yawned. If i'm not wrong, i think i hear him say something that i'm cruel. I blinked few times then i drift off to sleep.