A friend

Mika p.o.v

Paperwork. Paperwork all over my desk and some scattered on the floor. When my mom is away i have to cover up all the workloads for her. Read. Sign. Read. Reject. Make a decline letter. Read sign. Same as always. I groaned.

"Mika. I think you should rest a bit." Yuu-chan said as he arranging books on the shelf. I stared at his back. Yuu-chan has work here for severel months and he's kind and rather hot-headed sometimes but not towards me. I saw him like that when he was with his friends and Lacus. His friends are also kind in their own way too but among them, Yuu-chan is the most comfortable for me interact with other than Lacus and my mom.

"Yuu-chan." I called him and he turned around with books on his left hand. "Come here." I told him and he did as i said. "Not in front of the table Yuu-chan. Next to me here." I chuckled and he looked confused like a little kitten. I grabbed his hand with both of my hands. His hand is warm. I don't know why but Yuu-chan makes me feel at ease.

"Mika um." He blushed and tried to pull his hand but i prevent him from doing so. "What are you doing?" He asked with a low tone of voice. I smiled at his reaction. Timid now are we. "I like holding your hand Yuu-chan. It's warm." I gripped his hand wanting to steal away his warmth more. "Well you're sometimes cold." He reached out his other hand to touch my cheek but he stop halfway and i frown.

"Yuu! Where are you?" Akane's voice was not far from the library. I feel Yuu-chan flinched at the sound of her voice and pulled back his hand away from mine. I noticed Yuu put his guard up when Akane was near him. It's like he's on edge. "Yuu are you in here?" As the doorknob twist, i yanked Yuu-chan under the table to hide. I was kneeling on top of him with my right hand support my weight and the other hand covered his mouth.

"Yuu?" She called out to him but little did she know i was covering his mouth. There was silence until the door close again and footsteps faded away. I sighed in relieved and pulled my hand away from his face. "Sorry about that Yuu-chan." I turned to face him and and i stop breathing for a moment. Our nose were slightly pressed against each other and our lips only few centimeters apart. Our eyes locked and stared at each other's eyes. There it was again. The urge like when we were at the public restroom.

Neither of us make a move until i tried to test the water by moved a tad bit closer to him and he doesn't seems to move away from me. I carressed his soft cheek and he leaned in to the touch. My lips brush against his and he twitched. He face was red as tomato. Adorable.

When my lips pressed with his soft one. I groan and he let out a low moan. Yuu-chan's hands placed on my chest gripped my shirt to pull me closer. We keep on kissing slowly at first until it became more heated. He bit my lower lip and gave it a pull. Sneaky. I slapped his thigh near his ass area and he moaned louder. He covered his mouth in shame. I don't know if my assumption is right or wrong so maybe i should give it a try.

I get out from under the table and he followed me. I quickly turned him around and push him on the table. More papers scatters on the floor but i  don't care any of it right now. Yuu-chan's chest press on the table and his ass was near my crotch. He has no idea what i was about to do until i spank his round ass. "Ahhh!" His body jerked a bit and he moaned. Bingo. He's into something like this. Such a masochist. I love it. I grinned and slapped his ass harder. "Mika!" He shouted and i could feel blood moved down towards my lower region.

"Yuu-chan. You like this don't you?" I leaned down and whispered to his ear. He whimpered and nodded. Such a good boy i have here. I licked my lips and turned him around so i can see him better. His hair sticks out in every direction. His soft lips swollen by our kiss earlier and his face was red. His body was trembling in expectation. I chuckled and comb back his hair with my fingers. "Mika?" I tilted his head. I kissed his cheek then pulled away. "That's enough for today." I said and he nodded. He got down from the table and fix his clothe and i collect all the papers back and put it back the the table.

"Mika..um what are we?" He asked while playing with his fingers. "I don't know. What are we Yuu-chan?" I asked him but he seems to be taken aback. "D-do you uh.. oh but what about Akane? She's your fiancee right?" He asked. "Yes she's my fiancee. What about it?" I sit back on the comfy chair. Yuu-chan bit his lower lip. "Yuu-chan-" "What are we?" He asked once again and i tilted my head. "We're friends aren't we?" After i said that, he body was shaking. "Don't touch me ever again!" He yelled and walked towards the door the closed his behind him. I sighed and continue doing my work.