Back to normal

Mika is in trouble i need to help him! I tried my hardest to get myself up from the bed and ran with my wobbly legs towards the door. After i opened the door i was surprise to see Lacus standing in front of me. He's breathing heavyly and his face has the expression of concern. "What are you doing in Mika's room? Never mind that where is he now?" Lacus gripped my shoulders. He seems to be desperate but what if he's a traitor too? I pushed him away and tried to get away from him. "Hey i said where's Mika!" I yanked my arm hard enough until i groaned in pain. "Get away from me. I don't trust any of you. What if you're one of the traitor." I shouted and he seems to be take aback. He gritted his teeth and grabbed my collar. "Do you freaking think i would be one of the traitor?! Are you stupid! I even tried to calm him down when you were gone!" He shouted.

He might be right. The way he treated me since the day i live here, he's mean but he meant well. Beside, he even protect Mika the day i was captured. I looked at him. "I-i think he's in his office. But i'm not sure." I said and he nodded. "C'mon lets go." He walked passed me and i fell to the ground. "What the hell are you lying down at this kind of situation kid?" He asked sounded annoyed. "My butt is sore so blame Mika for it. Now help me get to Mika" I complained and he tilted his head then i saw a tint of blush on his face. "You got a lot of explaining to do after this is all over." He said and let me borrow his shoulder.

Mika p.o.v

When i entered my office, i locked the door behind  me and let out a heavy sighed. Never thought he would make his move already. I gasped when i suddenly hear a loud scream and it's coming from outside. I quickly made my way toward the window and looked out to see Crowley fell from my room. His blood began pooled around his body. Since Crowly was the traitor then Yuu's friends are probably fighting with Chess and Horn. Few years back Crowley came here with Chess and Horn as well.

"It's a shame he have to die so soon" i suddenly heard a voice behind me and i turned around to see Ferid. He has a wide smirks on his face. Completely enjoying what's happening right now. "How did you get in?" I asked him calmly. If i make a any more without thinking it will surely put to his advantage. "Does that  matter?" He steps forward. "Now what happen to the little Mika who always looked up to me? You love me don't you?" Ferid said. Hearing those words really made me want to puke.

"I WAS fond of you before you murdered my father." I said and the smile on his face disappear. "You knew the whole story about what your father did and you still acting so naive now?" Ferid said with a cold tone of voice. "Enough of this." I aimed my gun directly at him. "I'm going to end this now." As i was about tu pull the trigger, the door slammed opened.

"Mika!" Yuu entered with Lacus next to him. No now is not the right time. Ferid quickly shot Lacus at his side then yanked Yuu's arm and hold him hostage. I ran towards Lacus who was laying on the floor groaning in pain. "You fucking bastard" i snarled and he  pointed his gun at Yuu's head. "Are you in any position to be high and mighty now Mika? Your precious Yuu-chan here will sure be as good as dead if you don't  give me a black market contract. I won't let you have your way." He warned me.

Yuu-chan was trembling with fear and i have no other way get him out of his grasp. Lacus was badly injured and in no condition to move to assist me. "Now. Hand over the contract now." He demanded and i have no choice to give it to him since the only thing in my mind is to protect Yuu-chan. I grabbed the contract from the back of my pants and hand it over to Ferid. "In your dreams!" Yuu-chan suddenly bit Ferid arm and he released him then Yuu took his opportunity to knock Ferid's gun from his grip.

"Game over Ferid." I shoot him through his head. Now he's body lay on the floor. Dead. Now everything will finally be at peace. Too bad i shot him in the head. I could sell it at a high price. At least i have his other vital organs. "Mika we have to help Lacus. He's unconcious now." Yuu pleaded and nodded. "He lost a lot of blood. Let's treat immediately." I said.

Yuu pov

Few days have passed and everything was back to normal. The 3 dead bodies were burned in fire at the back of the palace. Lacus wound are getting better with Rene and Sayuri taking care of him. The others are safe and sound too and that's what i'm glad to hear. On the other hand Mika handle with Ferid's dead body and i haven't seen him ever since that day.

"Miss your prince already?" Shinoa snickered. "Isn't there a single day you shut your trap." I groaned and Yoichi patted my back. "There there Yuu-kun. Shinoa-san just worried about you" he said. I sighed and stood. "I'm heading back to my room." I leaved my friends who were looked at me with worries. I missed Mika.