Revealing secrets

"Mika i said calm down! He'll be back soon." Lacus tried to calm me but i was beyond rage. "How could i? It's Ferid we're talking about!" My voice echoes throughout the throne room. Ferid. I never knew he would come back so soon. Remembering his face made me even more angry. He's capable of doing almost everything if he really wanted to.

"Yuu had done his job as your personal butler well." Lacus stated and i glared at him. "Are you implying that this is going to be his last serving me?" I spat and he shook his head. "I didn't say anything like that." He leaned his back at the wall and sighed. "Besides.. we can't just go and charge Ferid Mika. You remember what he did to us? To you especially? I expect you to be wise to make decision before you even try to take any action." Lacus said and i bit my lower lip.

"Yuu-chan won't last that long alone when Ferid is watching over him." He clenched my hands into fists with frustration. Lacus gave me a cold stare which he rarely show it to anyone especially me. "Mika. What is that kid to you?" He raised his perfectly shaped eyebrow. "You mean Yuu-chan? A friend." I stated and he seems to be very irritated with my answer. "Ha. You wouldn't go that far if he's just a friend. You know you could just abandon him and go find some other skilled butler which there are a lot waiting in line to get that spot but you rather have him. A normal kid who doesn't have any special skill. Most of all. A butler won't mingle with royalty more than they're suppose to. Holding hands. Kissing. I don't think that's what friends would do to each other Mika and you know that. What are you so scared of? I'm not siding with the kid but have a heart Mika. Either admit it or just act like a real prince and treat everyone equally and that includes me. " Lacus end his lecture.

I walked towards the throne and sit. "Are you just going to be quiet Mika?" He asked. "Yuu is a friend." I gave him the same answer. "Bullshit. If he is your friend you won't be this anxious. Whatever do what you want Mika. We can't do anything about him since it's Ferid. I'll go tell Sayuri to find you a new subtitude." Lacus stormed out of the room.

I slouched on the throne chair and let out a heavy sighed. This all so messed up. Stupid Lacus he didn't need to tell me all those things. My heart feels weird and i feel like i can't stay put knowing him with Ferid. I'm worried of anything happen to Yuu. He's all i need for company. Stay by my side and be happy. I haven't felt like this for a long time . "I don't need subtitude. I want Yuu-chan." I mumbled.

-
Yuu p.o v

A week passed since i got captured. Well not exactly capture but still. Ferid trained me to death. I knew he was using me but it's not like i have a choice to have my own way.

"Thinking hard i assume?" Ferid walked towards me with a crooked smile. "What do you want me to do?" I hissed and he grinned. "Don't be like that. Your job won't be that difficult and it won't involve killing someone. Just steal what i asked you to and come back here as soon as possible. Then you can go back to your Mika back. That is by that time he won't be a prince anymore." He said

"Why are you trying so hard? Do you hate Mika that much?" I asked and the smile on his face fade away. "He has the same face as his father. He was a prince in the neighbouring country and his kingdom was corrupted. However Krul was his close friend but she got betrayed by him. He knew Krul never looked at him that way so he raped her. Eventhough he betrayed her, she doesn't have the heart to punish her close friend nor she doesn't want anyone to know what he did to her. And so they got married." Ferid said.

"He abandoned his kingdom to astray and live happily with Krul. She gave birth and named their son Mikaela Shindo. They raised him well and i was there to support Mika. Taught him several langueges and history. Mika was fond of me and looked up to me as his advisor. Several years had passed i thought they looked very happy as family that is.. what i first thought. I hate that man from the moment he betray Krul but i stayed quiet and treated him kindly like Krul wanted me to until that one fateful night." Ferid grabbed a knife from the nearest table and pointed at me.

"I killed the late king in front of his son. I still remembered the face of horror and disbelief on Mika's face. Someone who he really trust did something like that. But i didn't regret it. He tortured Krul mentally and physically throughout the years. I did it for her sake because i care for her but the moment she came into the room, she saw what happened and ordered the guard to capture me. Before i leave, i wanted to kill the child as well but Krul protected him so i have no choice to run away." Ferid put down the sharp knife back on the wooden table and sighed.

"You.. what are you at time?" I asked. "I was her personal butler. Her childhood friend. And i developed an unrequited love for the her. Tragic ending for me now isn't?" He laughed. There is nothing to laughed about. The guy in front of me is nothing but pathatic and psychopath. "Now enough chating and get going." He shooed me and i grumbled.

I got out from his secret hideout and head to the castle. I was wondering why would Ferid want me to steal that paper? I feel something was wrong and i shook my head. Just take the paper and give it to Ferid. Seeing Mika dead body or he won't be a prince anymore. I rather have the latter option. As long as he still alive then that would be enough.