~His Bad Girl~ :Chapter 29:

♪◀Chapter 29▶♪

"Don't be afraid to take risk. It might be the best decision you've ever made" -ina

♥♡♠♤♣♧★☆☆★♧♣♤♠♡♥

Time passes by so quickly.

"I can't believe this", Jax said from beside me. "What can't you believe?" I asked him.

"Graduation is tomorrow", he said and looked at me.

Oh.

"It is?"

Jax laughed at me and ruffled my hair, "Yes it is, love".

"What the hell! Really?" I asked in confusion.

"Yes, my dear girlfriend", Jax leaned in and kissed my forehead, "Come on, the guys are waiting for us at the ice cream shop".

"Oh, ice cream, let's go", I stand up so fast and grab his hand, leading him to his car.

"Always the hungry one", Jax said from behind and I squeezed his hand hard.

"Shit", he cussed out and I smiled secretly, "And always the violent one".

I laughed and went inside his car.

Jax parked the car in front of the ice cream shop and we can already see the boys inside. "My baby!" Theo exclaimed and stood up from his seat and hugged me.

"Theo, you hug so tight", I breathe out and he still doesn't let go of me.

"Hey, hey, bro, let go of my girl, will ya'", Jax said and Theo let go from the hug sheepishly.

"My sweetheart!" Theo then hugged Jax. I laughed and sat down with the guys.

"Theo let go of me", Jax struggled to get out of his hold.

"What's up boys", I greeted the rest and they greeted me back.

"Babe, let's go get ice cream", Jax said beside me. "Can you get one for me, I'm kinda lazy", I said to him and pouted my lips a bit.

"Ugh, I don't like it when you do that face", he groaned.

"Whipped", Ivan coughed out and Jax smacked him on the head.

"Please, babe", I said to him and he sighed in defeat.

"Fine", he said and walked towards the counter.

"And that's how it's done", I dust my shoulders dramatically.

"Oh whatever", my brother said across me. I stuck my tongue out at him and he shook his head, "Childish".

"Alright, here's yours", my boyfriend sat down beside me and gave me my ice cream.

"I never know why you liked that shit", my brother scrunched his nose in disgust.

"Don't diss my pistachio", I glared at him. I took a spoonful of my pistachio nut and hum in pleasure, "So good".

"Yuck", Eros said and I kicked him under the table, "Oh fuck".

"How the fuck are you still with her", Eros groaned out.

Jax shrugged his shoulders and winked at me. I grinned at Eros, "He loves me".

"I think I'm going to let all the ice cream I ate out", Eros fake gagged.

"That's disgusting", Joaquin laughed. "Anyways this will probably be the last day we all hang out like this", Blaze said and we all silently agreed.

"Let's just hope we all still have communication with each other when we all go into our separate ways", Theo said sadly.

"Friends till the end, remember, besides we still got tonorrow", Ivan said and looked at all of us.

"Awe mahn I love you guys", Theo exclaimed.

"Let's not go into that", Jax said and we all laughed.