~His Bad Girl~ :Chapter 6:

♪◀Chapter 6▶♪

"Beauty is what happens when you're busy being yourself" -anonymous

♥♡♠♤♣♧★☆☆★♧♣♤♠♡♥

Surprisingly, Eros and I survived school with a bit of help from the guys we met earlier in the morning.

Although that guy, Jax, was curiously looking at me, which was weird for me.

"EA! Eros!"

Eros and I turned around and found the guys. "Oh hey guys, what's up", Eros said and pulled the strap of his backpack.

"Do you guys want to hang out?" Theo asked. "Where?" Eros asked. "Jax's house, we're just gon' play video games and yeah pretty much just hang out", Theo said.

"Just come, it'll be fun", Joaquin added. "Yeah", some of the guys said.

"I'll just call Aaron to pick me up, you go and hang out", I said and backed away.

"We also meant you, EA", Theo chuckled. "What?" I asked. "We were also inviting you", Joaquin said. "Oh, you were?" I chuckled.

Eros and I both looked at each other and raised my eyebrow at him. He shrugged in return.

"Sure, why not", Eros said. "I'll text Dad", I said. "Alright, just follow our car", Trenton said. Eros nodded in return.

Eros and I went inside the car and followed the guys' car. I decided to text my dad.

'Hey dad, Eros and I got invited to hang out at a friend's house, we'll be back before 9' -EA

My phone beeped and I looked at the message.

'Alright, enjoy and be back before 9, drive safe' -Dad

"Was that dad?" Eros asked while keeping his eyes on the road. "Yup, we have to be back by 9", I told him. "Cool", Eros replied.

We arrived at Jax house, it was big, that was all I could say. "Woah, that's a big house", Eros said. "I was saying the same thing", I chuckled and Eros looked at me with scrunched eyebrows. "No you weren't", Eros said. "Oh, in my mind though", I reasoned and he laughed. 

"Let's go", Eros and I went out of the car and decided to leave our bags. We followed the guys inside the house. It was beautiful.

"Oh my god, I would love to live here", I said with a 'wow' expression.

"Marry Jax and you'll end up living here", Trenton said jokingly.

"They would actually look good together just by thinking about it and looking at them", Theo said with a shrug.

"Woah, hold your horses, let's not get into those kind of conversation", I said, holding my hands up.

Eros just chuckled while the other guys were grinning except Jax, who still has his 'serious' face look.

'Is that his natural look?' I thought to myself, 'He still look hot though'.

We all sat down at the couch and the guys started to set up. I pulled out my phone from my pocket and just ended up playing games. I wasn't really in the mood to play video games.

"Jax"

We turned around and I found a girl that looks to be about Shy's age.

"What?" Jax said. Dayumm, his voice sounds really good. That was probably the first time I heard him talk.

"Mom wants you to visit her next week", the girl said. "I don't really want to", Jax replied.

The girl sighed. "Mom missed you Jax, you should consider it", the girl said and walked inside a room.

"Alright, let's play", Theo clapped his hands and took a game console.

"I'm thirsty, where's the kitchen", I blurted out randomly. "That door", Jax pointed the same door the girl went in to.

"Thanks", I said to Jax and he just nodded his head while looking at me.

Dude, he needs to stop looking at me, it's making me feel weird.

I stand up and walked inside the kitchen. The girl was sitting at a stool while drinking juice and was using her phone.

The girl looked up at me. "I'm sorry, I just got thirsty", I said to her.

"Help yourself", she said while using her head to like point at the fridge. "Thank you", I said and took out a pitcher. It looked like iced tea.

I poured some out at the glass I took and drank it. "Ah much better", I sighed.

Iced tea is my favorite to drink when I'm really thirsty.

"You must love that drink", the girl chuckled. "Yes", I laughed a bit.

"I'm Althea and you are?" she asked me. "Emerald", I answered her, "but I prefer to be called EA".

"Cool, call me Thea", she said. "Okay, Thea", I said.

"Did you guys just moved here? I haven't seen you guys before, usually the guys never bring other people with them", she said and took a sip from her drink.

"Ah yes, my parents are divorced, we used to live with our mom, but now we moved in with my dad and our other siblings", I explained.

"Oh I see", she said, "My parents are divorced, too and got a new family".

"So it's just you and Jax?" I asked. "Pretty much, but our dad would sometimes visit us".

"What about your mom?" I asked curiously.

"Nope, ever since my dad and her divorced, she never visited us, only because Jax never allowed her to", Thea sighed.

"He's mad at her", I said to her. "Yes and he's stubborn as hell, I can't force him and my mom knows that", Thea said.

"Is that why he looks serious all the time?" I asked her jokingly.

"Yes", Thea laughed, "But he do know how to smile and laugh".

"Oh my, really?" I faked surprise and she laughed.

"You remind me of my bestfriend", she said out of the blue. "How?" I asked. "Your personality kinda match and I see some similarities, too in your looks", Thea said.

"I would love to meet her so I can see", I said. "Her name is Shylar", she smiled.

"Is her last name by any chance, Parker?" I asked her. "Yes that's her, that's my best friend", she said with a smile, "How do you know?"

"Shylar Parker is my sister", I chuckled. "Oh that's awesome", she said.

The door opened and Jax came inside. "Do you need something?" Thea asked.

"No, I was just wondering what's taking her so long", he said while looking at me.

"Why? Do you miss her already?" Thea said playfully.

"Why do you keep staring at me?" I blurted out.

"Dont fall too deep my brother", Thea smiled and patted his shoulder, "We'll be seeing each other again, EA".

"Okay", I smiled and she left the kitchen.

"And the answer to that is a secret", Jax said and left the kitchen, too.

Darn, I wanted to know.

ⓐ-ⓤ-ⓣ-ⓗ-ⓞ-ⓡ-ⓢ-ⓝ-ⓞ-ⓣ-ⓔ

I am truly sorry for the long wait, I don't even know anymore, I just end up deleting my books because I don't feel satisfied, but I would still continue writing this story because I see people who are still reading this book and they seem to like it. I hope you guys are willing to wait for any of my updates :)

♔♛R.N