~His Bad Girl~ :Chapter 17:

♪◀Chapter 17▶♪

"Baby, you're all that I want, when you're lying here in my arms" - Heaven, Bryan Adams

♥♡♠♤♣♧★☆☆★♧♣♤♠♡♥

"I'll take that"

Someone snatched my bag from my shoulder and I turned around.

"Jax, you don't have to", I said and tried to get my bag back from him.

He raised his hand with my bag and shake his head, "Tsk, nope, I'm your suitor now, remember? And I remember that suitors do this".

"Do what?" I asked curiously and crossed my arms in my chest.

"Hold the girl's bag for them and drops them off to their class", he explained.

I rolled my eyes and tried to reach for my bag, but one again, I failed miserably.

"Look Jax, you really don't have to, I am capable of carrying my bag for myself, now can you please give it back now?" I said to him and tap my left foot, trying to emphasize my point.

"Nope, now let me drop you off to your class", he said.

"You're stubborn, I see", I said to him and squint my eyes at him.

"And you're one, too", he said and stared at my eyes.

I groaned and grab the key from my bike and walked first.

I didn't bother waiting for him since he has long legs and by the sound of footsteps behind me, he's not far behind.

"You're cute when your mad", he said from behind me.

"Don't start", I warned him and I earned a short chuckle from him in return.

"Whoa there, why do you look like an angry donkey", my heavenly brother said.

I rolled my eyes and pointed at the guy towering behind me, "Blame him".

Eros glared at Jax who is still behind me and point a finger at him, "What did you do?"

"I didn't do shit, I just offered to carry her bag", he said and I turned around, looking at him.

"Excuse you, you didn't offer, you forced to take it, no wait actually, you just snatched it from my shoulder", I scoffed.

The guys laughed and I looked at them. "What's so funny?" I glared at them.

"You're making this a big deal", Joaquin said with a laugh.

"Yeah, like no one has ever done this to you before", Blaze said.

I stiffened and so did Eros. "Yeah no one did, you got a problem with that?" I snapped at Blaze.

"Whoa, I didn't mean to hit a nerve", Blaze said and held his hands up in a surrender motion, "Sorry".

"It's cool bro", Eros patted Blaze in the shoulder.

"Look, guys, let me tell you something about my dear sister", Eros held his hands to shut me up when I was about to say something, and I surprisingly obeyed him, for the first time, "You see, in our old school, everyone feared her and that is the main reason why she never got entertained by guys nor someone took an interest on her, so please understand her when she's like this".

I stared blankly at Eros, "You could have said it nicely and not make me look like a freaking antagonist on a horror movie whom everyone fears".

Eros shrugged his shoulders, "But you're my sister, so I don't want to put it nicely".

"Ass", I scoffed.

"Oh yes, I got an ass", he smirked.

"Bitch", I said to him.

"Now that would be Yhasi", he said, mentioning my older sister's cute puppy, which I just found out recently when I went to visit our backyard.

I got annoyed at him and walked inside the school, not even bothering to say bye to the boys.

"Good luck with my sister, bro, she's a tough nut", I heard my brother say to Jax.

"Don't worry, I got her", I heard Jax reply.

"Where is the Jax we grew up with?" I think that was Ivan whom I barely hear talk.

"Right here bro", that was the last thing Jax said before I saw him right next to me.

"Now let's get you to your class", Jax said and walked with me.

"And for the last time, you don't have to do this", I said, stopping right in the middle of the hallway, letting the other students adjust on their own and walk around us.

"And for the last time, I want to do this", Jax said.

"Why?" I asked him.

"Because I want you to feel how to be courted by a guy, I want you to feel how it feels like to have someone likes you, I want you to feel that someone out there is not actually scared of you and is willing to be your friend and someone you can be true to", he answers and my mind was screaming only one thing.

He sure is something.