~His Bad Girl~ :Chapter 18:

♪◀Chapter 18▶♪

"I say, Will you marry me? I swear that I will mean it" - Marry Me, Jason Derulo

A VERY IMPORTANT AUTHOR NOTE AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER, PLEASE DO READ IT AND LET ME KNOW WHAT'S UP!

thank you very much for actually taking some of your time to read my book.

I appreciate it my loves. I heart you all, my readers.

♥♡♠♤♣♧★☆☆★♧♣♤♠♡♥

*5 months later*

"Ugh, why do I feel like the days are going by so fast", Eros groaned beside me.

I was busy playing games on my phone when a certain someone just barged in my room and started complaining how the days are going by so fast.

"I mean, it's almost prom and graduation, I'm not even ready for college", Eros once again, groaned beside me.

"Shut up, go to the other room and complain to Aaron, you're annoying me just by your presence", I scoffed and tried to kick him out of my bed, but he's one heavy boy.

"Always the nice one, I swear", Eros muttered, "I can't go there".

"Ugh why not", I said, getting slightly irritated now.

"Because he already kicked me out and so did Shy", Eros pouted, "Not you too, twin sister".

"Don't care, get out, you annoying human being", I said and tried to kick him out of my bed again.

"I'm telling dad that my siblings don't love me", Eros stood up from my bed and ran out of my room, slamming the door purposely.

"DAD!" I heard him shout at the hallway and I chuckled, continuing my game which was Piano Tiles, pretty addicting game and tiring, too.

Not even five minutes later, a knock on my door came and I groaned.

I stopped my game and walked to my door, opening it and found a pouting brother and teary eyes?

"What?" I said in a monotone voice.

"I feel like I'm adopted", he spoke first.

"I think you are", I said and did my head.

"I'm serious!" he shouted in my face. I closed my eyes, "Oo-kay, and why is that?"

"Dad kicked me out too and said I was annoying him", Eros pouted again and a tear left his eye.

Eros has always been good at faking tears and I know he's not really crying right now. It's not an Eros thing to do.

I bursted out laughing, clutching my stomach in the process, "Oh Eros, what will we do if we don't have you?"

"Is that an insult?" He asked me. "Maybe", I shrugged my shoulder.

"Am I really adopted?" He asked seriously.

"No dumbass, if you were, then I am, too, we're twins remember?" I looked at him with a blank face and his eyes brightened.

"I'M NOT ADOPTED, HALLELUJIAH", he shouted in front of my face again and I flicked him on the forehead.

"Don't shout on my face", I said and he said sorry.

My phone rang and it was my dad? Wait dad? Isn't he just in his office?

I answered the call and be didn't even wait for my greeting.

"Call the rest of your siblings and all of you come to my office now", he said on the phone with a serious tone.

"You could have called us in our room, you're like one floor away, dad, why are you calling in my phone?" I asked my dad.

"I'm lazy, now call your siblings down here", he said and with that, he ended the call.

"Dad is so weird, go call Aaron and Shy, dad's calling us in his office", I said to Eros. He stared at me in confusion.

"Why?" He asked me.

"Do I look like I know?" I looked at him.

"Alright", he said and kicked our older siblings' door and screamed, "CALLING OUT ALL PARKER KIDS, REPORT TO DAD'S OFFICE NOW".

Eros and I high fived and we went down the stairs first and head straight to our dad's office.

Dad was sitting on his chair and he had a stressed look.

Eros and I frowned and took a seat on our own.

Soon after that, Aaron and Shy appeared in the room with matching scowls on their faces causing Eros and I to grin.

My dad cleared his throat to get our attention and we turned our heads at him.

"As you can see, I'm all stressed out, right now", our dad began talking.

"Yeah we can see that", Eros stating the obvious.

When will he learn to keep that mouth of his shut.

"Let me talk Eros", my dad said and Eros let out a sorry.

"My business partners and I have talked and we decided to step down from our positions", my dad said and all of our eyes got wide.

"You mean, you're retiring?" Aaron asked and our dad nodded his head.

"Yes I am", my dad said, "Alex and Shylar will be taking over the company whom I'm partnered up with Arthur".

I have a bad feeling about this unannounced family meeting.

"Are you sure, dad?" Shylar asked. "Yes, I'm getting old, I want to spend the rest of my days, relaxed and not have to worry about the company", my dad replied, "And since you and Alex are getting married next month, I don't have a problem with you two".

"Oh okay then", Shylar said.

"Okay", my dad breathe out, "Now for the company whom I'm partnered up with Samuel, we've decided that Jax and Emerald will be taking over".

"Whoa, that's cool", Eros said.

"Yes, but they won't get the company in their hands until they are married", my dad added.

I don't know how I managed to cough, but I did, "Can you repeat that, my mind is not processing it".

"You heard me, Emerald", my dad said and looked at me straight in the eye, "Samuel and I have agreed to arrange you and Jax on a marriage".

Hold up.

Hold the fuck up.

Did my old man just say arrange marriage?

Me and Jax?

On an arrange marriage?

Well, fuck.

ⓐ-ⓤ-ⓣ-ⓗ-ⓞ-ⓡ-ⓢ-ⓝ-ⓞ-ⓣ-ⓔ

WHOAAAAA, did you guys actually see that coming? Cause I for sure didn't.

Ya' see, it actually just popped in my head while I was writing this chapter.

QUICK QUESTION: DOES MY BOOK STILL MAKES SENSE? WITH ALL THE THINGS THAT ARE HAPPENING? AND LIKE WITH NEW REVELATIONS ADDED? DOES IT? DOES IT?

PLEASE LET ME KNOW! so that I would know if I can still continue this book.

If it doesn't, then I'll have to stop updating for a while and fix everything up so that it would make sense, but I'll have to tell you that it will take long before I come back. Because then I'll have to change everything.

ALSO, I actually need to change the cover of this book, but I'm not blessed to have a creative mind to make badass covers. So if anyone wants to make a cover for this book, I would LOVE to see your works and dedicate a chapter to you if ever. I'm not forcing you all, I just want to put up the offer.

Thank you in advance.

♔♛R.N♛