~His Bad Girl~ :Chapter 23:

♪◀Chapter 23▶♪

"I love everything about you, your smile, your laugh, your voice, just simply you"

♥♡♠♤♣♧★☆☆★♧♣♤♠♡♥

Ivan has been glaring at me for the whole day. It turns out, my forehead had a red-ish mark and my shin was hurting. Eros and Jax both punched him on the arm which was pretty funny.

"Oh come on Ivan, you can't be mad at me forever", I smirked at him.

"It's not my fucking fault your skin is damn sensitive", he spat out.

"I know it's not your fault, dumbass", I rolled my eyes at my statement.

"THEN WHY THE HELL DID YOU NOT STOP YOUR GODDAMN BROTHER AND BOYFRIEND FROM HITTING ME", he exclaimed.

"Because it's fun seeing you being punched by them", I said and shrug my shoulders, "Jax is not my boyfriend, by the way".

"You're mean", Ivan huffed and I laughed at his childish act.

"Oh please", I grinned at him, "You love me".

"You're lucky I do, god you're annoying", he muttered.

"Hey, she's mine", Jax interrupts beside me. I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever with a capital W, boo", Ivan said sarcastically and I laughed.

"Want another punch?" Jax narrowed his eyes at Ivan.

"Naw, I'm good", Ivan said and walked towards his car, "Buh-bye".

"Are you sure he's straight?" I asked Jax and he laughed.

"I so heard that", Ivan turn around and flicked me the finger.

"It was meant to, honey", I smiled cheekily.

"Enough flirting, let me drop you home", Jax pulled me and I chuckled.

Hm, possessive are we?

"You can't drop me home, Jax", I said to him.

"What? Why not?" He asked curiously.

"You rode your bike here, I rode my bike, too", I said in a 'duh' tone.

"Oh yeah, I forgot", he chuckled, "Tomorrow then?"

"It's saturday", I said to him.

"Damn, why am I forgetting things", he mumbled out, but I still heard it.

I climbed on my bike, I gave my bouquet of flowers to Eros since I can't really hold it while driving my bike and he had his car.

"You're getting old", I laughed and he glared at me.

"Not that old", he scoffed.

"Sure, sure", I grinned.

"I'll pick you up tomorrow", he said and started walking towards his bike.

"Why?" I asked him and strapped in my helmet.

Hey, safety first.

"We're going shopping for your dress, invite Eros, too", he said and climbed on his bike. He drove his bike next to me.

"See you tomorrow, beautiful", he winked at me and drove off.

Damn you Jax. Why you gotta make me feel like this?

ⓐ-ⓤ-ⓣ-ⓗ-ⓞ-ⓡ-ⓢ-ⓝ-ⓞ-ⓣ-ⓔ

Really short chapter, I know aha, I just didn't know what to right next, let's just hope next chapter is not a short one.

♔♛R.N♛♔