~His Bad Girl~ :Chapter 8:

♪◀Chapter 8▶♪

'Fall in love and you'll get killed' -Unknown

♥♡♠♤♣♧★☆☆★♧♣♤♠♡♥

"Eros"

"EA, shut up, you're actually annoying", he said and went out of the house, me trailing behind, "Oh wait you are".

"What was Joaquin talking about?" I asked, for like, the 100th time, "You said you'll tell me".

Eros sighed and stood next to his new car, "I'm going to join them".

"What do you mean, join them?" I scrunched my eyebrows in confusion.

"Drag racing", he said.

"Drag racing?", I asked, shock evident in my voice, "You are not joining".

"Yes I am", he said, "You know I've always took an interest in drag racing".

"That's dangerous, what if you get into an accident, I don't want you to end up like Paul Walker", I said.

"You know he's my idol EA, don't say his name in front of me, I'm still not over it", he muttered.

"Sorry, but you still can't join", I said to him sternly, "Does dad know?"

"Not yet, I'm going to tell him later and I'm still going to join if he says no", he said.

"Whatever", I said angrily and drove my new bike, new Harley Davidson, out of the driveway.

"EA!" I heard Eros's shout.

I know how much Eros loves drag racing just like how I love being a streetfighter. But I don't want him to join.

What if he gets into accident?

What if someone gets jealous of him and wants him dead?

What if he does?

You may all think that I'm overreacting, but I'm not. This happened to one of my close friend.

He joined drag racing back then. He died because someone got jealous of him mostly winning every race and has shot him when he was walking alone at night. It was shocking for me and I'm still sad about it until now because he was one of my real friends. The one who accepted who I really am.

I didn't head straight to school. I didn't feel like going there anymore. I even forgot my helmet.

Shit, dad is so going to kill me riding my bike without a helmet.

I stopped driving and found myself at a bridge. I walked under the bridge and there was a small creek. The sound was actually relaxing, birds chirping and the water from the small creek running.

I grab a stone and threw it at the water. My phone rang and it was Eros when I checked it.

I scoffed and turned my phone off. EA knows when I'm mad, I shouldnt be driving because the last two times I did, I ended up at the hospital.

My mom never knew because well, she was busy with her toys.

I was too busy thinking when someone talked.

"Never expected I'd see you here".

I turned around so fast and I found Jax.

"Likewise", I said.

"What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be in school?" He asked and raised his right eyebrow.

"I should ask the same thing about you?" I told him.

"I always go here every Friday", he said, "And you?"

"I just found this place nice and decided to hang out", I said.

"Alright, where's Eros?" He asked. "School", I sat back down on the rock I was sitting at earlier before he came.

"Does he even know you're here?" He asked and took a seat beside me.

"No", I told him, "Can I ask you a question?"

"Okay", he said.

"Are you part of that drag racing shit Joaquin is asking Eros to join?" I asked. "No", he said.

"Are you sure?" I said quietly. "Yes I am", he said and looked at me. I stared back.

Wow, he has beautiful eyes.

I sighed and broke the eye contact first. "Why?" He asked curiously.

"Nothing", I said.

We stayed silent for awhile until he decided to break it.

"You're worried", he blurted out. "Yeah", I said, not even daring myself to deny it.

"I'm also worried about Joaquin, but I know he's already professional at it and besides its not illegal", he said, "Trust me, it's not those illegal ones".

"Okay", I said.

"This doesn't really suit you", he chuckled. "Which?" I asked.

"You being all softie", he said. "Only to the ones I love", I said and pointed a finger at him, "Don't ever tell anyone".

"Alright, I won't", he said and put his arms up in a surrender move.

This was the first time I've had a talk with Jax and I can't help, but want for it to happen again.

What's going on?

ⓐ-ⓤ-ⓣ-ⓗ-ⓞ-ⓡ-ⓢ-ⓝ-ⓞ-ⓣ-ⓔ

It's my birthday so why not give you guys an update ☺

Hope you guys enjoyed it.

♔♛R.N♛♔