chapter twenty-seven - end

yein

i can't believe this! he can't be saying that! i must have heard it wrong, he can't do this to me!!

"you want to end this? why jungkook? i thought you liked me! you can't be saying that right? you won't leave me right? jungkook! i don't believe you! you didn't say that, youre lying!! please jungkook! tell me you're lying please!"

i didn't want this to happen, i don't want to believe everything he just said. why is he doing this?! he can't be doing this! he's my everything, he's one of the reasons i wake up everyday happy and excited because that means i'll get to see him, but why is he hurting me and making me feel worthless?

"yein, you don't understand. i don't like to pretend that we are a couple anymore. it just feels.... wrong"

my whole world is shattering in front of me, he's tired of me.

"jungkook, are you tired of me? i did everything to make you happy, i was willing to do everything for you! why do i always end up hurting and failing in life?! is it really that hard to love me jungkook?! why can't you let me be happy for once, why can't we just be happy teenagers with nothing to worry about? why do i always have to end up like this?! i don't understand anymore jungkook, i refuse anything you've just said but when your face told me that im not the one, i can't help but feel hurt and shattered, and broken. is this what they call bad luck? am i really that unlucky jungkook? that I end up probably not having a family because no one loves me? why are you doing this? i don't really want to understand jungkook, this was supposed to be my happy day! guess it just does not end that way"

he looks at me with those sad eyes and just hug me, "i don't want to play pretend no more yein, because it isn't what i want to do"

"please. let's make it real"

"what? but i thought.."

"you think i don't love you but i do!!! i can't live without you, though for me you're a bit weird because you keep telling me i was in your dream but i don't care! because i love u and i wouldn't change the world for it. you're the reason why im happy, why i always do silly things and why i always have this stupid smile. it's all because of you. you make me complete and you make me so happy, you complete me!!! they say i look dumb with my
smile everyday because it always reach my ears but that's just because you smiled to me
that day and i felt the planets aligned because of you. you're my sun and im your ever so bright moon, ready to shine bright in the dark, all for you!!i love you, will you be mine?"

"yes jungkook! i'll gladly be your girlfriend!" he looks at me in the eye and hugs me tight

"i love you yein, always and forever"

end.

thank you for reading!