chapter eleven

Hoseok

Two weeks have passed and all of it were spent fighting Lovelyz well except for Jisoo sunbae of course.

I am in the classroom right now and I am BORED.Please help me escape this hell.

"Jung Hoseok, would you mind accompanying class 3-1's Mijoo?" I snapped out of my trance when teacher called my name

"Huh? I have to accompany her?" I gestured towards Mijoo "ah yes Mr.Jung now please stand up and help this young lady"

I just nodded and stood up, I walked towards the door and when I reached it, I smirked. She just 'tched' and smiled sweetly at Ms.Im.

We started walking and it was filled with silence, we aren't really in good terms since we always fight each other.

"Yah Hoseok yah Hoseok yah!" I heard Mijoo say, and I just realized I was zoning out

"Why aren't you answering me? Wtf why are you zoning out even?" I looked at her,embarrassed and wondered why did I act like that? Ugh stupid me

I smirked "I'm zoning out because I'm thinking about you Mijoo-ah"

"Wtf Jung Hoseok, don't turn this school into your flirting area. Staph yourself" she made a disgusted expression but I kept my smirk on "oh come on don't you like me?"

She rolled her eyes "oh come on, where did you get that confidence? From your ass?"

I bit my lips and pinned her to the wall, she was clearly shocked and was blushing. Cute

"Yah-yah! Stop that shit and let me go!!" She smacked my chest and pinched my ears

"Aww! Yah Mijoo!!" She escaped from my grasp and she ran, I had to chase her but she already opened the office door and entered. Damnit

I decided to wait but I didn't noticed when she went out, I only knew because she was running. I decided to chase her and since I am faster than her, I catched her.

I hugged her waist and whispered near the crook of her neck "got you"

I knew her cheeks heat up and I couldn't feel more confident than I already am. I made Juliet blush, cute

She tried to squirm away "yah- st-stop that!"

"Oh come on Mijoo, let's enjoy this for a while" I buried my face in the crook of her neck "ew! Get off me! I still have class stupid!"

"Let's skip class" I heard her slap my hand repeatedly "stop! Ahh you want a slap from me don't you?!"

I turned her around and she was now buried in my chest "Mijoo, you're pretty you know?"

I could feel her cheeks heat up "ah! Aniyo! Ah stop it! "

She finally squirmed away from me and was about to reach her class when I catched her...again "got you again Juliet"

She turned to me, cheeks flushed and eyes wide "did you just say, Juliet?!"

"Yes I did Mijoo because you're my Juliet and I'm your Romeo" cheesy I know but I want to tease her but at same time, I kinda mean it... Umm no no no!

"Eww so cheesy now I'm gonna go to class and stop yourself from babbling different words that don't make sense and make me blush! I mean....ah fuck it and fuck you" she entered her class immediately with blushing cheeks and I just smirked... Tch that Juliet

I entered my class happily and they were looking at me "um enjoyed your trip with Mijoo Mr.Jung?"

"Yes thank you Ms.Im" I smiled