chapter one

♡ Yein ♡

My life is terrible. How terrible can it get?

Divorced parents, abusive mother and being a loner isn't what I want to have.

If only my life was like before my parents are divorced, maybe I'll be happier than I'll ever be right now.

"Yah Yein. Wash the dishes and clean the house you brat. If only you were thrown to trash maybe my life was easier " my mom complained for the nth time but I couldn't care less, I am used to this

I silently followed what my mom no the witch asked me to do. She's always drunk and she brings home men at night and I could hear them. Yuck.

I wish I could get out from this hell immediately but I can't because I have nowhere to go.

My aunts and uncles doesn't even know me.

My grandpa and grandma hates me and my father because I was a "mistake"

It was always like this and it fucking pains me so much because I want to feel the love I used to feel when my dad was there. I wish my dad would rescue me but I don't think that will happen. I even have my last name changed to Jeong instead of Kim because my dad hates us. Yes including me.

A felt a grip in my hair " yah, what are you doing and you are zoning out? Stop zoning out and do your job idiot"
A tear escaped from my eyes, how hard could this get? I am even bullied in school.

After doing the things the witch told me to do, I went straight to bed because I always end up not eating at night because she doesn't even bother buying groceries and she doesn't give me money for groceries.

Luckily though, she still sends me to school and gives me pocket money.

-next day-

I went to school early because I know the kingkas are gonna bully me again.

I went to class but a bucket of water was poured to me. I felt ashamed and tired of everything.

The kingkas just laughed at me aka BTS. I don't know why they are always bullying me even early in the morning. Can't they save it for later?

"Boo! Kim Yein or should I say Jeong?!" I clenched my fists when I heard that. My tears are already falling but what makes it weird is because I'm crying. I never cried.

I walked away silently, carrying the bag that is already wet and went to the locker room to change. My life is not getting any better with this.

I went to the rooftop. I am gonna skip class just for today. I am tired and sick of everything . I don't care if I get beaten up today. I don't care if I get bullied. I'm just tired you know? Tired of all the crap the world has given me.

"Why is it always me? Why not other people? Does the world hate me that much? I want them to leave me alone but no they want to stay. Who are they to stay? They're not making my life easy, they're making it worse! I'm tired of all of this bull crap. I want to die but no I can't die. I have to live. But everyday I feel like I'm being stabbed multiple times because of heartbreak. My mom abuses me and now my classmates are bullying me? Who are they? Why are they here? Wait why am I even here? If they want to me to die anyways why let me stay in this cruel world? I want to die please let me die" I sobbed, its getting harder pretending to be okay. Its hard to pretend like everything's alright. Its hard to do this. I don't want to do this.

"Unni, should we help her? I mean I want to help her" I heard voices outside the room, who could they be?

"Sujeong, I wonder if she'll let us in so that we could befriend her. We're new here. I'm shy to approach her." Their voices are soft and new students?