chapter twenty-four

• Sujeong •

Taehyung. He's the only one I could think of right now. I still can't believe that I will finally meet him today.

I know it seems like I'm overreacting but he's been my crush since like uhm forever. I know it sounds weird but I'm schoolmates with him since I was a kid.

I don't know why he never noticed me before, well he did but that was when we are in nursery.

<< flashback

"Teacher, teacher! Yein broke my blue crayon!" A little Sujeong yelled at her teacher while her tears were falling down like waterfalls in her cute little bread cheeks "why are you crying? Do not worry Sujeong-ah, I'll let Yein find you another crayon"

"Really teacher?" She looked at her teacher with wide eyes and oh was it so adorable "really Sujeong now go and sit down, while I find you another blue crayon"

Sujeong sat down and sulked in her chair and little Taehyung was looking at her with curiosity in his eyes. Then, he tapped Sujeong's shoulders lightly.

"Why are you crying?" He asked, his teeth were as bright as diamonds and she couldn't help but smile "Yein broke my blue crayon:("

He then looked at her and to his box of crayons. He took out his blue crayon and he broke it in half.

"There! Now you have a crayon too like me!" He smiled at her while they giggled together.

>> end of flashback

I smiled while remembering the past. I am sad to say that was the last time we talked though and probably the only time we'll talk.

"Sujeong!" I snapped out of my trance when I heard Jiae unni call me, "he's waiting for you in the library, he's kind of a bookworm"

I smiled, still the same Taehyung I know.

I ran to the library and anxiously enter the entrance. I looked at the library and I immediately tried to look for him. I saw him a the corner of my eyes, he's so hot and cute (?) while trying to read his math book.

I shyly approached him and tapped his shoulders like how he tapped mine "Uh hi" I awkwardly said, I don't know what to say, he looked at me with a serious gaze then suddenly his gummy smile is out "hello, what's your name?"

"I—I'm Sujeong, Ryu Sujeong" I said in a low voice, I hope he remembers me "I am Kim Taehyung, I guess you're the girl that Jiae noona was talking about?"

I nodded shyly and sat down on a chair beside him, the feeling of him next to me was so overwhelming, it's kind of crazy if you think about it.

"So... what are you reading?" I said, it's getting so awkward so I had to start a conversation to somehow get it to work "I'm reading my maths, I do have an exam upcoming so I'm studying"

I gasped, I totally forgot that we have a math exam too! I fcking hate myself (: I saw him laugh at my reaction and I swear it was the cutest thing, "so you've forgotten about it huh?"

"Ah, yes. Sadly" I sulked, why do I have to always forget about important tests like this?! "Don't worry, it's not until next week so you have a lot of time"

I smiled, I felt my cheeks heat up— I'm so obvious :) He smiled at me too and tried to help me with math. He's so smart and look at me I'm just um eh.

"So, that's how you get the square root of 3!" I nodded, so that's how. I was kind of confused about it for a few months (?) but Taehyung helped me out a lot "thanks, it's really nice to be able to study with you"

"No worries, it's my pleasure to teach a really pretty girl ;)" my cheeks reddens and I smiled lightly, "why you're also handsome yourself ;)"

He blushed. I repeat, kIM TAEHYUNG BLUSHED BECAUSE OF ME UHM WAT "thanks, pretty bbangdeok"

I haVE A NICKNAME? "Wow, I have a nickname? Well, thanks TaeTae" well, I had to give him a nickname "that's a cute nickname, like you"

"Why, is your hobby making me blush? I gotta say, he's so good at it " I saw him smile and laugh "how can I not make a pretty girl blush? You're so cute that I really want to hug you"

What did he just say? "What?" I'm srsly blushing rn like how is he making me blush like crazy by saying literally a word "you're cute, can I hug you?"

"Uh— I guess sure?" I say, I don't know what to expect, then he hugged me and I felt like I was in heaven (?) and omg I wanna cry. He slowly brought his lips to my ears like as if he will whisper to me.

Hearts beat, my cheeks are flushing as he brought his lips near to my ears and say, "you thought I didn't remember you huh? That cute Sujeong who used to cry because Yein broke her crayon"

"Yah, all along you remember me? How can you not tell me?" My cheeks turned red as I bury my face in his chest "I did  not want to end it fast and also you've been my crush since like forever, I can't possibly forget about you duh"

"Kim Taehyung, i miss you so much" I said and tears just fell, I don't know why "don't cry bbangdeok, I miss you so much too, more than you ever know"

Then we just hugged each other until I decided to go home and turns out we've been living in the same neighborhood for like years, we just didn't realized it.

If he's really meant to be yours, he will be yours no matter how long it will take because true love waits.

-•-

• Yein •

"Jungkook!! Where did you hide my slippers?!" I yelled, this stupid Jeon! I hate how he always hides my things! I absolutely hate it! "It's not with me, I swear!"

"Then where could it be huh?!" I am so mad, it's my favorite bunny slippers, I can't possibly lose it this easily T-T "I think it's in your bathroom, you just got to use your eyes!"

I rolled my eyes and heaved a sigh "I'll try to!" I lazily went to my bathroom and tried to look for it and I found it after a few minutes. Hm, good guessing Jeon.

I went to his room and surprisingly, he is already sleeping? I slapped his cheek lightly to make him wake up but it did not work.

Once again, I slapped his cheeks and it somehow worked (?) but instead he is holding my wrist and pulled me into a hug.

"Yah, let me go" I say, I felt my cheeks has turned red, and I can't wait till he puts me down "but I don't want"

I tried to squirm away but no, it did not work so I let him hug me till I also fell asleep on his chest.

I really hope all of this isn't pretend.

-•-

Hello~ did you like this chapter? I just finished this chapter after a few days of procrastinating >•<

I hope your enjoyed this and see you on the next chapter!

-lovelyzlinus 2017