chapter twenty-three

• Jiae •

So, I'm with Yein and Kei. We've been close ever since and we're picking up soul from her class. We call ourselves the G4. You know Girls 4, since we're 4.

I saw soul near the wall, and she waved her hands before joining us "so, where are we going?" Yein faced her "we're going to the café! We're gonna meet Jiae unni's friends!"

She seems really excited, "yeah, and we are gonna be friends with them too!" Er Kei is also excited? "Guys, we're just gonna meet Mijoo and Sujeong, not big of a deal"

"But still!!" They said in chorus, damn they're really looking forward for this "okay, here we are" Yein and Kei entered the café with a smile and I waved at Mijoo and Sujeong

"Hi guys! Meet my friends!" I said and introduced them one by one. They all got pretty close to each other and we are not G4 anymore, we are G6 now.

"Did you know? Sujeong has a crush on taehyung, you know the friend of the bf of Yein?" Mijoo said and Sujeong hit her shoulders "hey! You like Hoseok too!!"

Then they quarreled "you know, I could just tell Yoongi to hit you up with them" then their eyes sparkled "really?"

I nodded and they began shaking me like crazy "omg! thank youu~ I can't wait!! See you tomorrow!"

We sat there and talked until it was already time to go home. We had a fun night and we had great additions to our squad.

-•-

• Mijoo •
Today is the glorious day that I will meet my one and only babe, Hoseok. Well actually, I met him before but he didn't meet me yet so..

"Mijoo!" I turned around and saw Jiae waving her hands "Jiae unni! When am I going to meet him?!" I say, she laughs and slaps me in the arm "just wait- he'll be here soon with Yoongi"

I was surprised and immediately took out my mirror and started fixing my face "yah yah, you don't need to do that you know? You're already beautiful" I smiled "thanks unni"

We waited for a few minutes until I saw him, with the Yoongi guy. My heart was beating fast and my lips quiver, I'm so nervous! He looks chill tho and is not showing any emotions whatsoever.

"Jiae~ you said that she want to meet Hoseok right? Well here he is!" Then Yoongi pushed Hoseok towards me and I feel his hot breath touching my skin.

I moved backwards and looked down. He doesn't look so interested and looks so bored :( I faced him shyly "hi, I am Mijoo"

"Hoseok. Jung Hoseok" he says plainly, I didn't have the courage to say more stuffs because I know he's bored :(

"Are we done now? I'm really busy" he says and I know that he's just making it up to escape from our meeting "Uh, I'll go now bye—unni, I'll see you later" I felt a tear escape but I wiped it and ran away. I'm so embarrassed! Why did I ran away?

I arrived in the school's bathroom and I looked at myself in the mirror. I am blushing but my tears were escaping from my eyes. I wiped away, why am I crying? He didn't do anything wrong or did he?

"Stupid! He's never going to like you! You know what? You're making a fool out of yourself! You're not so pretty and you're not talented— all you do is dance! How can you be worthy of his love if you're not even deserving in the first place?! Stupid!"