Chapter 13: Rude Interruptions.

The next day, I woke up groaning. The light from a window was smack dap shinning in my eyes. How did I even get a window? Stupid cave. I opened my eyes and saw a canopy. What the hell? Wait. . . It all came back to me. My eyes widened and I looked to the other side of the bed. My leg was slung over him. It would of looked like it would be uncomfortable, but was so fucking  comfortable. But so embarrassing. His arms were wrapped around me and he was snoring in my ear.

I moved my leg slowly off him and reached out behind him and stole a pillow. I put the pillow on my head and slowly slid out of his arm and he grabbed the pillow instead of me. I breathed a sigh of relief. I slid to the edge of the bed. I needed a shower. But I wanted to see the room. I looked around a smiled. The wall were white but the ceiling was a elegant gold. The bed was a memory foam. It was a canopy bed and the canopy was black and the bed gold. and the sheets were gold. It was pretty.  I looked and saw a door open. I slinked over to it and peered in.

I gasped.

It. Was. Huge!

"That's what she said." My wolf said in my head.

I face palmed and said a couple swear words. My words were still true. I closed the bathroom door gently. I looked at the handle and smiled at my luck. The door had a lock. I turned around and checked out the bathroom.  The bathroom was huge. I didn't take much time looking it. I saw the gorgeous porcelain sink and the dark wood cabinets. Not to mention the shiny white tiles. I rolled my eyes, What's with all the white? Aren't houses supposed to look like the outside of a uncompleted rubric cub? Guess they didn't get the memo.

I hopped into the shower after stripping and looked around. I was astounded. I could of sworn that my jaw fell to the floor. if Reese was here she would probably be laughing her head off.

So. Many. BUTTONS.

"What one do I click?" I said in my head.

"Click the button that says water." My wolf said.

I looked at the buttons and Growled. "None of them say water!"

"Who pissed in your Fruitloops this morning?" She grumbled as I shook my head furious.

I started pushing random buttons. I just wanted a shower. I hit a big red button. In the movies  they always say, do not hit the big red button, And I hit the big red button. And I regretted it.  A ice cold waterfall of water rained down on my causing me to shriek and jump out. I quickly shut the glass door and stood there shivering.

As I stood there like a idiot my wolf roared with laughter over it. "Its not funny!" To which I got no response to other then to more laughter.

I opened the door and I saw a big blue button I clicked it and steam stared coming off the water.

"FUCKING FINELY!" I shouted jumping in savoring the hot water. Just when I finely chilled out a loud pounding came from the door. Anger boiled up inside me.

"CAN A GIRL HAVE SOME PEACE TRYING TO TAKE A SHOWER THAT TOOK FUCKING FOREVER TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET IT TO WORK!" I screamed.

"LET ME IN!" Carter shouted outside the door.

"I DON'T CARE YOU SKYSCRAPER. GO BARGE INTO SOMEONE ELES BATHROOM AND PISS ON THERE FLOOR."  I shouted back huffing.

"I hate boys." I mumbled under my breath.

I finely decided I wanted out a couple minute slater. The dumbass ruined my mood. I slipped on my bra and a pair of shorts and walked out of the bathroom. I didn't care about my clothes. Or my wet hair. I was sleepy. I saw Cater frozen next to the bed, And I hid my grin. I flopped on the bed. I was going to bed.