Chapter 5: The Memory.

Hey Guys!

Here's the new chapter as promised!!

3,049 words!!!

Longest.

Chapter.

Of.

My.

Life.

Hope you love it!!!!!!!!!

The next update will be,

5/3/18.

(Btw, I am keeping the past chapter 5 in for 1: To let anyone who one who wants to read all the chapters without getting confused and 2. To show you how different it is form this one! I'll take it down later :)

==========================================================

Hours after the pack returned I had finely calmed down enough to stumble my way back to my bed. I slowly crawled onto it sobs shaking my body. I shuddered, heavily dropping onto my bed. I couldn't believe I left him. I knew that there was only a five percent chance that he would get a second chance mate. Until then. . .

Well, no one really knows. There are legends, many legends. We can't be sure their true, but we go off them in hope they are. Most mates always except each other. But their are the few that reject each other. I sighed remembering the tale my brother told me.

* * *

I was in a faded room. Four pale white oak walls surrounded me. Windows covered the walls and sunlight shone through them. They were open and a slight breeze caught the light gray curtains. The floor was a extremely dark wood to contrast the walls. I was currently bouncing on the white sofa in the room.

This was the packs meeting room. I was surrounded by people. Every pack member had gathered for my brothers return. I was so excited. I couldn't wait to see him again.

"Jasmine!" Jessica snapped at me. I looked over at her with excitement clear to see. A fake smile was plastered onto her face.

She was fake. Extremely fake for a eight year old. Her blond hair had fake golden blond extensions that went down to her waist. Currently, her hair was pulled up into a bun tiny bits of thick curled hair hung loose. Her face was plastered with makeup. You couldn't tell she was wearing any far away, but up close you could see the makeup streaks from her liquid foundation.

Her eyes were light green with pale freckles scattered perfectly around her nose. She was absolutely gorgeous. If she left her hair down, rinsed of her makeup, and wore less of what's in, and more of her own style. I sighed out load. I would be completely jealous. I would tell her, but I don't give advice to girls like her.