Trailer Chapter!

You do not in any way shape or form read the following paragraph. If you don't want to see the trailer that's fine, too. In fact you can skip this chapter entirely if you want! It has no part to do with  the real story, so just skip this for the first chapter. Please note though: The first chapter is the only chapter the is a bit morbid. 

============================================================

This book is very, very, very close to heart for me. I had lots of people before say, I was not good at writing, and the thought that I sucked at writing tormented me and kept me up at night. But the fact that they said all those things it pushed me to work me harder. To be so much better then I even impress that people who said I was horrible at writing.

Just as I worked through those minor problems, my characters have to work through their own. My character Jasmine has major trust issues and is solely dependent on herself. I know when you read this book some of you cry as she goes along facing her troubles head on, or when shy's away from help. I know you haven't got to the end of this story yet, but I have the story in my head and seeing how she overcomes her fears makes me want to cry.

I love how I can move this story along with amazing readers like you. So many things could of happened in my life to make me hate writing and you would of never seen this book anywhere. This is why I dedicate my book to the following people. They all helped my through the hard times and helped me be the person I am today.

-My 6th Grade Teacher. Before I meet you, I barley understood what a comma was for! I had not a single thought of being a writer cross my mind, till I met you. I had even always done one of your pet peeves, I always used its, and not it's! Now two years latter, I'm writing full fledged books and heart-felt poems. And the occasional song, and that would never would of happened without you.

-My Best Friend Reese. I met you a year ago, but you changed me in every possible way you could. You are sweet, kind, and never stop giggling. Your crazy, outgoing, and though some days I think its impossible, you love writing even more then I do. I used to be shy in class and never talked. I even remember times, where I didn't even go to CC's for weeks. You made me open up and become the person I am today. I thank you with every ounce of my being for being my Twin pea, and Best Friend.

-My Brother. I have to admit you annoy me every single moment you can. Especially, when I walk down the stairs and you jump out scaring the heck out of me! I will get you back for that, that is a solemn promise. But the continuous groans, and glares you give me when I ask you to read my books, had pushed me to work harder and I can't thank you enough.

-To You. If you have read a single word of this or from my book, thank you. Every single one of you are amazing. Without your encouragement and you reading my books, I probably would never update. Thank you all for dedicating your days spending time reading my books. You are awesome, and thank you so, so, so, so, much for you support. In dedication to you and all my followers, I have made this trailer for my book. I hope you love it as much as I do.

================================================================================

https://www.powtoon.com/c/baOSm5dSHiK/1/m