Chapter 4. Torment (EARLY Sneak Peak)

Hey guys! I know! 

I'm UPDATING EARLY!

I thought you guys would enjoy a little more!

After all you have been waiting forrrevver!

I will... And this time I'm sticking to it! Update on the 12th! 

Now ONWARDS!

============================================

A couple days had passed. And the pack hated me every single moment of them. I hated them. It killed me to see the way they were so happy. And then see how miserable I was. The only thing that kept me going was Zach.

Currently, it was past midnight. The pack was off doing god knows what, and I was here. Lost in the abyss of my thoughts. I wanted to talk to Zach. I could tell he was feeling down also. It was probably because of me.

Our mate bond was so strong that he knew exactly how I was feeling miles away. My door banged open and I jumped up as my blankets fell around me.

"Zach!" I screeched, " You scared the fuck out of me."

As I watched him, my breath got token away. He was not wearing a shirt, just a pair of kaki shorts. It must of been raining outside because his abs were glistering with water droplets. His hair was dripping went. Damn... he was so hot.

I was waiting, he just stood there as I looked him over. His eyes were pitch back. Not his normal blue. They turned black when he was angry? Why wan he angry? He wasn't angry at me. I hope he wasn't at least. I didn't want him to be angry. I was going to apologize for whatever I did when he rushed to me enveloping me in his arms.

Tingles rushed down my body as I clung to him as he pulled me off my bed. I circled my legs around his waist and breathed in his scent. it was like a fire burning and warm brown sugar pie.

"What's wrong?" I asked him as I wrapped my hands in his hair.

I didn't get a answer. He just pulled back and looked back at me. Unexpectedly, he kissed me. It felt like our last kiss. I don't know why he was acting this way.

I pulled back even though I didn't want to. I needed to know what was going on through his mind. I could tell he was panic stricken. I just wanted to know why.

"Tell me." I whispered. He just shook his head. He held me in his arms looking into my eyes. I knew something bad had happened at that moment.

He leaned in and kissed me again. His hand gripped my back pulling me closer. My hand moved up his chest and into is hair on their own accord. My breathes were jagged. Every single touch sent tingles down my spine. I felt myself thrown on the bed and soon enough he was there over me. Kissing me.

The heat of him, the weight. The tingles. I wanted it all. I didn't want him to stop. But knew I had to stop him. I wrapped my legs around his waist and twisted so I was on top. Taking a deep breath I backed away.

I was in the middle of my room staring at the man I love. He lying in the middle of the bed, there was absolute terror in his eyes. I didn't know what happened. But I wouldn't let that stay that way.

"Tell me what's wrong." I asked quietly. I was already dreading his response.

"They. . . They want to kill you." He said and I felt a wave of ice cold fear wash over me.

The realization of this was not surprising. I was the outcast. The person that no one loved. I was not special. I was not part of the Royal Pack. I was dangerous. And that was about it. They didn't care about me.