Eight|Guilty

Topaz

We both closed our eyes feeling the breeze rubbing against our body. We was having a great time at the beach, chilling, talking, and getting to know each other more. Over the pass few days we have been spending a lot of time with each other. When I'm with him it take half of my worries away, I'm sure he feel the same.

"I remember I use to come to this beach daily, my son and I." He broke the silence between us, he never spoke much to me about his son so I figured he was opening up to me.

"God, I just miss him so much, I'll do anything I could do just to get him back. You know what I miss more about him?" His eyes stared into mines.

"What?" I tilted my hat forward so he wouldn't be able to see the tears that was forming in my eyes. He reminded me of myself when Ruby died. How lonely I felt, and how bad my heart ache in pain.

"His smile, Joel use to smile everyday, couldn't nothing stop him from smiling."

Hearing the name Joel made me stood still for a while. My face winkled with confusion as my thoughts overflowed my head. Joel Brooklyn. I look into the eyes of Jarvis, just like I said, I would never forget those eyes.

The midnight staff at Brooklyn Hospital was busy with an influx of incoming patients. This has been the busiest day the hospital had ever being since I start working here. The doctors and nurses was bustling back and fourth from one patient to the next.

"Ms. Alessandro we need you!" Mr. Scott call out, rushing a young boy into the surgery room. I trail behind, feeling my stomach getting tied up into knots as I stared into the young boy eyes.

"What happen? What is his name?" I question as we made our way inside the surgery room.

"Joel Brooklyn."

"You there?" Jarvis snap me out of my thoughts. My stomach tighten as if I was about to vomit. "Give me a second." I ran over to the nearest porta potty, throwing my head over the toilet as I vomit.

"Your going to make it Joel, hang in there." I told him as I watch him fought for his life. The tears roll down his cheeks because of the pain he was suffering. He tried to say words but it wouldn't come out, instead blood came out.

"Don't talk, remain calm. Stay with us Joel, just stay with us." We instantly began doing surgery on him, I couldn't bare to see a young boy on the verge dying, we tried everything in our power to keep him alive but we failed. Tears roll down my cheeks as the machine beeped steadily.

"Why is y'all stopping? Come on he still have a chance, he still could make it." I cried.

Mr. Scott slap the wall as hard as he could feeling like a failure, truth be told we all felt like failures. "I'm done, I can't do this anymore!" I cried looking at the bloody globes. I never knew being a doctor could be this hard, it was Ruby dreams to be a doctor, and I thought by me fulfilling her dreams would make my parents proud.

"Topaz.. You okay?" Jarvis asked from the outside of the door.

"I'm fine, just ate to many corn dogs." I lied.

"But you only had one."

I dried my tears, flushing the toilet, walking out of the porta potty.

Jarvis

At the mentions of my son she begin to act weird. We was having a great time at first until now. Her eyes was red and puffy, as if she was crying. What if she was crying? Feeling sorry for my lost. I couldn't help but to pull her into a hug. "It's okay." I assured her, making a mental note to myself to never bring up my son name again.

The hush spread over us two as she returned the embrace.

{※}

Here I was, in my quiet lonely house. "Hello is anyone home!" I yell out. "Just like I thought, no one." I mumbled to myself, taking a bottle of ciroc, drowning it down.

"Jarvis?" A voice call out from behind me, I turn around to see London standing in the front of me.

"London." I put the bottle down giving her an emotionless face.

"I.. I erm... I just came here to check on you." She sat her purse down on the kitchen island, taking a seat next to it.

"Well I'm good, thanks for checking." I grab the bottle of ciroc and made my way up the stairs. London came trailing behind me looking all lost and puzzled.

She grab my hand but I move away, she just up and left me and now she back in my face trying to make shit all right. I kiss my teeth. "What to do you want London?" We locked eyes with each other.

"I know you don't want to see me right now, or speak to me. I'm sorry Jarvis. Sorry for everything I put you through." She said with tears welling in her eyes.

As many times she rejected me, I should have been rejecting her right now. My eyes wander her body, she was wearing a big brown furry coat. "I'm going to make it up to you baby, whatever you want." She drop the coat, exposing her lace pink lingerie set.

Was this really happening? My eyes scam through her body as she walk closer to me. "Whatever you want." She said in a seduce tone, pulling at the buckle of my belt.

"London. London." I tried to stop her but she went down on me fast. She put my dick in her mouth and magically her teeth never touched it for even a single moment. "Shit." I moaned throwing the bottle of ciroc on the floor.

London look up at me and smirk, "now you forgive me daddy?" She lick the tip of my dick. I pick her up and carried her to the room, closing the door with my feet behind us she laugh. 

{※}

My eyes slowly open, I turn around coming face to face with Topaz. "FUCK!" I jump out of my bed. My heart was racing through my chest.

"Baby is everything okay?" London ask, her face winkled up into confusion.

"I'm fine, the liquor just got me seeing shit." I told her.

"Well get your ass back in this bed, where you going?" She bit down on her lips.

I smile as I laid back down, what was happening to me?

What Do You Think About This Chapter?

Do You Think Topaz Need To Keep It Real With Jarvis?

Any Questions?

Vote And Comment.