Six|Voices In The Wind

London

"Give the man a break London, your not the only one hurting, he hurting too." My mom utter.

"Don't tell London what to do, that man should have been watching their child. She have every right to be mad." Lynn defended me.

"ENOUGH!" I yelled. I been here for two days and I was ready to leave.

The house grew quiet. "Mom, Lynn right. If it wasn't for Jarvis, my son would have still been running around the house." I sighed.

"See." Lynn smirk.

"I taught you better than this London, you and your selfish ways. If anybody should be hurting it should be him! You was always at work, he was always at home with his child. Jarvis was all Joel knew. He didn't even thought he had a mom, he thought he had a friend." My mom spat.

"Mom how dare you speak to London that way." Lynn shook her head.

"Well it's the truth." She took a long pull off of her cigarette.

Tears fulfill my eyes, until I release them. The guilt was tearing me apart. If I wasn't so stupid and naive, my son would have still been on this earth. Instead of putting all the blame on Jarvis I should of been putting it on myself for having secret affairs, instead of been there for my son. Every time I look at Jarvis I see Joel, a beautiful lost soul.

When the wind blow I could hear Joel sweet innocent voice. "I want dwaddy mommy." But what about me?

"Look what you did mom." Lynn interrupt me out of my thoughts.

"The truth hurts."

Jarvis

"The lord says, do not fear for I am with you. Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you. Surely I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." She began turning the pages.

"Therefore if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: the old has gone, the new is here!"

"AMEN!" The church joyce.

The music start playing softly, as she ask everyone to come to the alter for prayers.

My ever lasting time ever stepping onto the alter was to see my son for the last time.

My heart couldn't bare to take anymore pain as I walk down the alter.

The sky blue casket stood before me with his lifeless body lying there.

"This not real." I mumbled to myself. "I'm just dreaming right?" The tears roll down my cheeks as I stared at his pale body. My hands caressed his cold cheek.

"Wake up for me." I cried out.

I found myself running out of the church, it wasn't time for me to face the church yet.

Topaz

One minute he was there, the next minute he disappeared. I witness him run out of the door, but I kept my mouth shut.