Five|A Unforgettable Past

Jarvis

I return home at 3 in the morning, London sister car wasn't park in the drive way no more.

Soon as I enter inside the door, London was waiting on me. I stared her down, until I notice her suitcase.

"Jarvis I think we need a break." She said.

My heart hammer against my chest, I have tried everything to make her happy, but failed.

"I don't understand." I scratch my head. "I'm trying my hardest here but you isn't making it any better for me."

"Yeah I guess drinking your life away is trying huh?" She folded her arms.

No one will ever understand me and my drinking problem. Alcohol was somewhat the cure to my pain, it was my addiction, and also my weakness.

"You make this hard for me London. Why don't you see I'm trying! You ask me to get a job I got a job only to be turn down by you.. You let your family members down talk me like a dog. I'm your husband not a damn stranger!" I semi-yelled.

"A husband who let his own son died in front of his face." She continue to bring up.

"You know what I had enough of this shit!!! You put every single thing on me, but where was you? Huh?" The house grew quiet. "At fucking work!!! You act like you was always there for him. I witness every single detail! His first steps, his first words, his first growing tooth... I got fired from my job because you couldn't take Joel to the hospital... I spent a day in a half with him at the hospital. Not one time did we see your face. I should be hurt more than you. Joel and I shared so much memories with each other, you barely knew him." I finally explode.

The tears fulfill her eyes, it took time to realize what I just said. "Stay away from me." She said through clench teeth.

I sighed. "London, I'm sorry." I grab her arm but she jack away. Deep down in my heart I just knew my marriage was about to end. "Fuck!!!!!!" I punch a hole through the wall.

Topaz

I awoke to soft sheets, and the morning light trickled in through the blinds. My eyes were still shut as I soaked in the warmth of my covers before letting my honey brown eyes see the sun's rays.

"Guess who back bitch?" This heffa just walk through my door looking good as ever. I jump up out of my bed excitedly.

Keke Palmer As Imani

"Imaniiiii!!!!" I ran over to her pulling her into my warm embrace

"Damn you miss me that much?" She smile.