My World

~ Taehyung's POV ~

Upon reaching Jungkook's house, I reluctantly placed my hand on the doorknob and twisted it open, slowly entering as I peeked inside.

I didn't see Aera anywhere.

Raising an eyebrow in confusion, I entered the house and eagerly looked around for her, only to find a note neatly placed on the table.

I hurriedly walked up to it, picked it up, and read what it said.

"Dear Kookie,
   I went for a walk to clear my mind.
                   Thanks for everything.
Love, Aera"

For some reason, I felt like I knew where she went.

Following my assumption, I rushed out of the house and headed to the park.

Finally reaching the park, I noticed Aera peacefully sleeping on the grass where no one was around but just me and her.

She was laying on the exact spot we shared our first kiss, causing my heart to soften.

I cautiously approached and stopped in front of her motionless body.

Letting out a small sigh, I crouched down in front of her and just silently admired her radiant, undeniable beauty.

Her alluring brown hair, her relatively long lashes, her irresistible eyes, her cute tiny nose, her rosy pink lips, her pearl white skin, every little detail about her was the literal definition of perfection to me.

But I noticed that Aera's eyes were slightly swollen, indicating that she had been crying.

My heart stung.

I gradually brought my hand up to her face and gently caressed her soft cheek.

"I'm sorry Aera. I really am." I quietly said, only speaking of the honest truth.

Although she had completely misunderstood the situation that happened at the hospital, it was still my fault for being a coward of not telling her the truth.

Suddenly, Aera's eyes fluttered open, causing her to gasp in shock as she jump up at the sight of me.

"T-Taehyung?!" She anxiously shouted, still trying to process this whole situation.

"Please, just listen to me without getting mad." I pleaded, trying to explain to her everything she had misinterpreted.

Aera let out a scoff.

"Whatever you have to say, I don't wanna hear it." She said, grumpily folding her arms as she looked away from me.

"Please just let me-"

"No."

"Just listen-"

"No."

"Aera-"

"No."

I attempted to speak again but she immediately put her index finger up in front of my face, opening her mouth to snap at me.