Perfect

~ 5:00 pm ~

Spending about two whole hours walking along the numerous shops with our hands intertwined, we purchased matching keychains, shared a strawberry smoothie with two straws, took countless pictures together, and did all sorts of lovey dovey couple things.

I had to admit, I was having the greatest time of my life.

I was on a date with my loving boyfriend, and nothing could possibly ruin this perfect date.

Until suddenly, I felt a water drip onto the tip of my nose.

A second later, multiple drops of water began to fall from the sky, indicating that it was going to rain.

"Uh oh." I worriedly said, regretting not bringing an umbrella with me.

Then suddenly, the rain became stronger as it vigorously showered on us, completely drenching our uniforms and bags.

"Oh shit." Taehyung reluctantly said as he forcefully grabbed my hand and pulled me along with him, sprinting down the street to my house which was the closest building from here.

Once we reached my house, we were already soaking wet.

Hurriedly unlocking my door and entering with Taehyung, I rushed over to my cabinet to get us some towels.

"You should change your clothes, you're going to catch a cold." Taehyung worriedly said, referring to my extremely drenched uniform that was dripping water from it onto the ground.

I nodded in agreement as I took off my uniform jacket, leaving me in my skirt and white blouse while I gently patted the towel against my body to dry myself off.

"U-Uh, Aera...?" Taehyung shyly muttered, his face extremely red for some apparent reason.

"Hm?" I asked, wondering why he was blushing so hard.

Sheepishly shifting his gaze away from mine, he slowly brought his hand up and reluctantly pointed in the direction of my chest.

"Y-Your bra..."

Upon hearing that, I hastily looked down at my blouse, only to see my black bra completely see through with my white blouse sticking to my body from the rain.

I immediately hugged my self with my arms and attempted to cover it, my entire face instantly turning into a dark shade of red.

Despite the fact that Taehyung was a complete blushing mess just a second ago, now he had a rather seductive, devious smirk plastered on his face.

"You're really trying to seduce me aren't you?" He asked, causing me to nervously gulp while I vigorously shook my head in denial.

My heart beat accelerating with every step he took towards me, I slowly took steps backwards to prevent myself from whatever he was trying to do, but only to be trapped by the wall that soon hit my back.

Taking this chance, Taehyung immediately placed both of his hands on both sides of my head as he trapped me in between his arms, making it unable for me to escape.

He had a rather nervous, anxious expression plastered on his face now, his cheeks extremely flushed like mine.

Switching my gaze from his pinkish, plump lips to his alluring, attractive eyes, I was really tempted to kiss him right now.

I guess Taehyung was tempted as well, because he also repeatedly shifted his gaze from my lips to my eyes, as if he was asking for permission.

I couldn't take it anymore.

"Just kiss me already."

And with that, Taehyung smashed his lips against mine, attacking me with a genuinely affectionate kiss.

Our lips moved in sync, making me melt with his loving lips.

With one kiss, he made the madness of the world disappear.

As I gradually wrapped my arms around his neck to deepen the kiss, Taehyung suddenly stopped as he pulled his lips away from mine.

"N-No, Aera..." He reluctantly muttered as he looked away with his tinted cheeks, causing me to look at him in utter confusion.

"I-I wont be able to control myself if we go any further than this..." He shyly said, causing my entire face to flare up once again from his sudden remark.

As if my heart finally gave in, my head fell onto his chest, unable to take the extremely fast speed my heart was beating.

"Aera, you okay?" Taehyung worriedly asked as he gently stroked my head.

I gradually wrapped my arms around his waist, tightly squeezing him as I silently listened to his heartbeat.

"Let's stay like this."

Taehyung let out a small laugh and nodded as he lightly placed his head on top of mine, gently wrapping me in his warm embrace.

His heartbeat was a tune that soothed my soul.

Everything about him made me feel at ease, always assuring me and calming my heart.

I will never meet someone anyone I can trust as much as I trusted Taehyung.

The truth is, I do love him.

I've loved him without ceasing.

I've loved him since the first day.

I loved him even when I swore I didn't.

I can't help it. I just do.

No, he's not perfect.

He's human and he's flawed, but he's perfect to me and that's all that matters.