A loud sigh sounded nearby. It was Kyle. I wanted to scream out in frustration.

"Get him out of here." The General ordered someone, and soon I heard what sounded like someone being dragged from the room.

Oh my god, did they kill Brian? My mind whirled. I hadn't quite liked him, but Brian seemed to at least not want to kill me... with whatever this Phase Two thing was.

"You know what to do, Kyle. Do not disappoint me this time." General Jeff ground out. When I heard his footsteps retreating, somehow I knew I was in a whole other world of trouble.

"Okay, let's get this party started," Kyle muttered under his breath as he moved things on a metal tray. I heard what I imagined to be sharp blades scraping across it.

And finally, I opened my eyes. Not being able to help it, I gasped at my current situation.

Kyle was sitting by my bedside and as I had suspected, had a tray full of syringes of various sizes and scalpels, and other tools that could also double as torture devices.

"What is going on?" I yelled, right in his shocked looking face. I had caught him off guard somehow. However, I wasn't quite sure what I had done to surprise him just yet.

He gestured to my hands and feet, which I suddenly realized were shackled by metal looking clasps to the bed. I cried out in protest as I tried, to no avail to break free of them.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" I all but shrieked at him. Kyle put a finger to his mouth, telling me to be quiet.

"You didn't read the contract, did you Sweet Pea?" He tutted, "they never do." He mused as he began pulling out syringes and needles.

"Oh hell no! I quit! Let me out of this chair before I cut off your balls!" I spat at him, thrashing around in the chair to no avail.

I was a stupid, stupid girl. I had no family or friends to come looking for me... and that was probably exactly what they were looking for.

Kyle chuckled to himself, "Now, the General has told us to skip right to phase two, which normally is a big no-no. But considering what they have planned for you, you won't need what they would have taught you anyways."

Chills went up my spine and I shuddered in terror.

"What is that supposed to mean?" I growled out.

"Sorry, that's classified." He grinned at me. He seemed oddly gleeful to be causing someone else pain and suffering. And... kidnapping. Or was it called adult-napping, since I wasn't a kid anymore? Either way, this was completely illegal.

"Too much of a daddy's boy to tell me?" I hissed, jerking towards him aggressively.

Kyle's eyes darkened considerably at my comment. "Aw, someone's been a naughty girl. Eavesdropping, huh? Congratulations, it will get you absolutely no where."

When I realized he wouldn't be giving me any other answers, I tried a different approach as I watched with increasing terror as he mixed substances together in beakers before filling up more syringes.

"Then what was phase one?" I demanded, staring him down angrily.

"It was physical training. To build up your strength for what we're about to do to you now." Kyle answered as he sucked up a clear liquid into the syringe.

My mind wandered back to only yesterday when he had brought me to the gym, intending for me to begin working out and building muscle and endurance.

"Why would I need training for this?" I spat.

Kyle ignored my question as he came towards me.

"You were hired as a gift, we just have to make sure your body can handle what's going to happen once we hand you over."