im sorry

YASEMIN'S P.O.V
"Louis..." I said as I eye rolled at him. I wanted to leave, so I did. I started to walk and I could hear Louis running after me. I stopped and waited for him to catch up with me. "Please don't waste my time" I said in a voice that was just about loud enough to hear.

LOUIS'S P.O.V
"Yasemin, I'm so sorry I didn't mean to hurt you, nothing happened honestly it was just a bit of fun. I really hope we can have that date soon because I was actually really looking forward to it" I calmly said "your not like anyone I've ever met before, your the only person Ive met brave enough to come to Asda in a "I love Louis" onesie" I said as I chuckled to myself. There was a few seconds of silence before I heard a chuckle, I looked up to see a very happy yasemin. I couldn't help but smile, her smile was contagious. As she turned to leave I whispered "yasemin" she turned back around and that's when it happened. We kissed. There was an instant connection and I knew that this was the girl for me.

YASEMIN'S P.O.V
woah did i just kiss louis tomlinson? wait did i just kiss louis tomlinson in the middle of asda? i froze in that moment i saw louis look around and i could feel what felt like a thousand eyes watching me. probably because there was about a thousand eyes watching me! louis gave me his jumper and told me to put it over my head, and so i did. he put his arm around me and we walked back to his house. when we got there i took the jumper off, he explained that the paparazzi follows him everywhere and likes to take pictures and document his every move. "how do you still manage to look amazing after you've had my jumper on your head for about 20 minutes" louis said laughing. i rolled my eyes and smiled. we walked into the kitchen and i sat down. we started talking and by the time we finished it was getting dark. "i better be going it's really late" i said surprised at the time.

LOUIS'S P.O.V
"why don't you stay? we could have a movie night" i asked with a cheeky smile while holding a bag of popcorn up. "i wish i could but i was going to meet up with my friends, rahul and rishan" she said. "ask them to come, the more the merrier!" i exclaimed.

YASEMIN'S P.O.V
i quickly got out my phone and rang them
"hey guys wanna come round and have a movie night with me and louis" i asked.
"yeah sure" "yeah sounds fun" they said.
"cool see you soon!" i said full of excitement.