Chapter Thirteen: Double Cross

Shauna pov

Ailsa hasn't even been gone 5 minutes, and I start hearing weird voices, footsteps and various city sounds, fade into my head. I hear men, a whole bunch of them. "How long has she been gone?", a mystery voice ask. "About forty-five minutes, sir.", another voice answers. The first mystery voice questions, "How many werewolves?" "About twenty surrounding, the building, but we believe some are possibly roaming inside, as well", says the second voice. "Any vampires, we didn't know about?"guy number one ask. "No.", says the second man.

"What in fuck is going on? And why are they worried about the number of werewolves and vampires surrounding, I'm guessing my building?" "Ok, what does she look like again?", man number one ask. "Approximately 5'7, dark brown skin, long black hair, about one hundred and thirty—eight pounds. She's twenty-three, so she looks young. And there's one more thing, sir, that makes her distinguishable. Her eyes, sir, they're a weird kind of shade of green. She's definitely unmistakable.", the man says.

"Shit, that's me."

So I close my laptop. Grab my phone, jacket and keys . I also begin digging through all the drawers and hidden places, Ailsa told me she hides her guns. I open a drawer and I find three guns one has silver bullets in it another has regular bullets in it and one has ultraviolet bullets, something tells me no, that's not the gun with silver bullets nor is it the one with regular bullets.

So I carefully and grab the gun I need and open it, there are ultraviolet light bullets in them like she showed me(She's prepared me for a situations if I need to escape fast, she always says rather be safe than sorry). I get feeling this is the gun, I grab some extra bullets and I go to bedroom and I grab sunglasses and a hat on my way out the window.

I run as fast as I can down the fire escape. Once my feet hit the pavement, I start to walk at a normal pace out of the alley and I look around me so to see if any eyes were suspiciously aimed in my direction. Fortunately nothing that I could see. I was getting a lot of jumble in my head. As, if my brain were a radio and the dial was stuck in between two stations. I'm wondering if everything is finally catching up with me.

Vampires, werewolves and hybrids, was already plenty, for me to seem like  I belonged in a mental institution. But now I'm personally one of the supernatural, I'm a X-men member officially but without a dope ass suit or some sweet super hero name. "Dead Shauna doesn't have the same ring as Deadpool." I think, with a slight chuckle.

Well, hell, at least I can take a moment from my current shitty situation, to have a laugh. I turn around the corner and notice what looked like people in tactical gear getting ready for some sort of raid. Now to get myself from around this area. I think for a second, and then it comes to me. "SAM!!!", I think, but also I almost screamed it. He can get me the out here for sure.

Me: HEY!!!! Sam it's Shauna how ya been my dear old chap? (I'm trying to sound calm and normal)

Sam:
Hiya, Shauna. I'm ok. How's Meredith? I don't know if ya still talk to Ailsa, or not haven't really seen her the tube, much?

Me: Um, we kinda live together now. I'll explain more later. Could you do me a favor and come get, me?

Sam: Yes, right away, where are ya?

Me: Ordnance Hill and Acacia.

Sam: Sure thing, I'm actually nearby give me, ten.

Me: Ok, hey and thanks Sam, you're a life saver. "Possibly literally." I think.