Chapter Fourteen: Family Ties

Ailsa pov

Kristoff Wilhem has taken away my father. He has taken away my best friend. And he has now kidnapped my everything. This is the final straw. He has to die. I thought Logan Ambrose was a friend, but he and his siblings backstabbed me by working with Kristoff. That family has ruined my life, so they're all also are going to die. The Ambrose family is part of the Gangrel clan, who took part in killing Alvin and kidnapping Shauna, they all will be dying too.

The clan is mostly holed up in a village in North London called Highgate. This sleepy little village is best known for spirits and vampires. This is the perfect place to take a woman with sorcery and voodou in her family history as well as vampire blood in her veins, so that's where I believe she is. Kristoff went after the perfect lowlifes to help him out. I send a spy and a warrior up to Highgate to gather some intel and to see whether they can see Shauna, Logan or Kristoff. I send them to spend a week up there.

Alvin was the middle sibling of eight kids, seven brothers and one sister, I was closet to Alvin, but they all are like my family, so it was only natural that I kept it in the family when assigning new ranks. Dylan, the youngest, was already lead Warrior, so she just bumped up to Beta. A former warrior Dixon is now my Delta.

Alvin was probably the fourth best fighter in the family, behind Dylan and the two oldest, twins Author and Anther. Anther was our second best warrior so he just moved to the Lead Hunter and Author is now our Lead Warrior. His brothers, Micheal and Luke are our best scout and best spy, respectively(Luke is the one in Highgate with his brother, Daniel who is a warrior).

While, Dylan and a group of other CL (Central London) pack members get together a game plan. Anther and Author prepare the remaining warriors to fight. Dylan is working with: our second best hunter Levy, a scout named Connor, a spy named Mitchell, and another warrior also named Daniel. Anther's life mate, Lea, another herbalist is also working with Dylan.

Alvin's widow Michelle is going to work with Mitchell and Connor, as well the other mothers. Expectant mothers and children (who are old enough to help) will also work with all of them on escape plans if things get too hostile in CL.

Dixon, Brian (our main herbalist) and I go through research. This is all the research Alvin, Shauna, Logan and I compiled. Brian, Dixon and I are going to find out what we can use to save Shauna(I've figured out why Logan was really researching things). I personally believe my mum is key to handle Logan and the Gangrel clan, with her being such a powerful vampire and all. Plus her blood runs through both Shauna's veins.

Dixon believes Shauna's family history can possibly be used to conjure up my mum's spirit. Brian is working with Dixon on supplies for that(it's a long shot but we have to try). I ask, "Do you think my dad's spirit can help against Kristoff?"

Brian responds, "Possibly, but I wouldn't get my hopes up. We really should concentrate on your mum's. We might have to just deal with that bloody arsehole without spirits. I don't care, either way, the fucker is gonna die."

Brian, now believes three important things: one we need contact Shauna's family. (I wanted to try to do everything without them knowing) But Brian also believes since she has the magic background, as well as Dhampir blood, when she's in trouble these things made it possible for her to completely disappear.

They made it easy for her to slip around from vampires (who should've be able to hear her thoughts) and werewolves(who all know her scent). She's basically untraceable to me too, I should be able to do both, especially since not only am I a hybrid but because I've basically claimed her just without any official label. "I think Logan only found her because of Meredith.", he says. "Her dad can help me out with the magic and voodou.", he adds.