Chapter Six: The Beautiful Stranger. pt 1

Ailsa pov

"She's definitely not werewolf, nor is she vampire. Well, not completely, at least, I feel a faint hint of vampire, in her, I don't know what that's about. But now that I know that there's something different about her, I'm gonna find out as much as I can about it. I have to find out why I'm getting this weird vibe." I promise myself internally.

I pass out because I remember I had some fucked up visions of my mum and I'm assuming other vampires from Madagascar, or some other place in Africa. Along with skulls, bats and witch doctors." I recount silently. "That was fucking barmy." I think.

I'm faced upward, so when my eyes open again, I see the roof of a car(Not the first time I've awoke up like this). I also feel like I'm bouncing and I hear tires hitting the ground. I yawn and try to stretch my arms and legs.

I'm almost immediately stopped by what feels like doors above and below my hands and feet. I sit up and look out the window. "So this is my life now, I see why dad was so sad, sometimes.", I think.

I then hear that beautiful voice, I heard before I fell asleep, softly say, "Hey."

I turn, to see her. God, she's gorgeous, I've never seen emerald green eyes, like that before.

She then says "Good morning sleepyhead." She then gives me a small and warming grin.

So, I of course react with a big goofy smile like an idiot. But it pays off when I then get a big smile back from her too. "Ailsa will do.." I say. She gives me a small giggle.

"Ailsa." I hear the cabbie say. "Yes." I reply. "Ailsa, like Ailsa Wilhelm?" He ask. "Yes." I reply. "Like Ailsa Wilhelm, the artist?"

"YES!!!" The beautiful woman and I say in unison. We then look at each other. Wow.

"Wow, I heard you knew how to party, but blimey, starkers in the in the middle of street, in the middle of the night, wow!" The driver says in amazement.

I'm positive, I'm red.

"Wait."She says.
"Ok, I'm lost." She states.
"How do you know her?" She questions the cabbie?
"She's a very famous artist, slash..." He then yells back "no offense" and continues "party girl."

I'm so embarrassed at that last part and I know for sure I've gone red even more.

She begins to explain our current situation, "Well, superstar, we've been driving around for hours, so you can get some rest. Plus, we weren't exactly sure where to take you." She then shrugs. Then she looks me dead in the eye, while also putting that beautiful smile into full view.

"Wow, you guys didn't have do that, thank you." I reply.

Then while still looking me directly in eyes she responds with,"Wow, I know we didn't HAVE to do that. ", in a teasing manner, adding in a wink. The driver swipes her shoulder, with his free hand, as to say knock it off. She looks back at him giving him a look as to say leave me alone(I can't help but smile and chuckle).

She turns back to me, " as I was GOING to say before I was so RUDELY, interrupted...its fine." and continues with, "I'm Sam, that's Shauna..."she stops, now looking embarrassed(I had to smile it was too cute), she then makes the correction, "I'm Shauna that's Sam, I mean." She adds in with a smile, "Its ok, because I made new friend."

Sam then interjects, with a mocking, "Awww!".

She turns to look at him and dryly puts out there a "Scratch that."(I laugh). Then she continues "I learned how to drive on the left side of the road. I learned where a lot of places are, here in Barking. And..." she was saying, "WAIT!!! We're in Barking?", I interrupted.