•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Ok my work is done!"
"FINALLYY" I exclaimed, jumping off the chair and stretched my whole body before skipping over where the boys are.

"Omo you look so cute!"Seungkwan gushed over me, including the rest.

"Thanks Boo" I said, fixing my jacket.
"Let's practice a bit while we wait" S.Coups suggested. We practice the whole dance and warmed up our voices. I was trying to hit Seungkwan's part in Adore U, I almost hit it but I ended up cracking my voice and causes me to cough.

"Eunhye are you okay?" Chan worriedly asked, and sat beside me.
"Yeah I'm fine. I just need water" I said.
"Here have mine" I thanked him and drank the remaining water.

"You shouldn't have done that" The8 said, while playing with my hair.
I nodded " I know. I still need more practice" I said, while smiled a little.

"Gawd I'm still sleepy" I yawned leaning my head one Minghao's shoulder.
"Well there's no time for sleeping because It will start in.. 5 mins" Doogi Oppa suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

I jumped out of my seat as a smile came to my face getting excited.
"Jinjja? I'm so excited" I giggled and jumped up and down, while everybody looked at me amusingly as I headed to where the big curtains peeking my head out. That's a lot of people! I can see some of them holding a banner with my name on it. They caught the sight of me and they screamed, I just giggled and waved back.

"Eunhye-ah come you still have to put on you microphone" A staff said, I nods and followed her. While she was fixing my microphone I can't stop smiling.

"Annyeong everybody!" I said, waving at the camera.

"Eunhye stay still!" The staff giggles.
"Ehh minaheyo Unnie! I was just REALLY excited!" I said.
"I can really see" She said.
"Aren't you nervous" I shrugged.
"I can't defined what I'm feeling right now. It's like 50% nervous 50% excited" I said, then started smiling again.

"Ah hyung Eunhye's smiles are getting more creepy and creepier" Seokmin said, making Mingyu laugh and Jisoo shooked his head while chuckling.

"Let her be it's cute" Jun said.

"Ok 2 more mins" Doogi Oppa said.

I squealed and clapped my hands
"Ahiieee it's almost time!" I said, my giant smile slowly turned into a nervous, uneasy frown realisation hits me. It was almost Time to PERFORM... My face turned from a happy, excited smile into a nervous face.

Worry build up onto my mind.

What if I'll mess up the stage?
Will they accept me??
Will my singing will be stable?
WILL I LOOK WEIRD ON STAGE??

Different questions were in my mind, making me more nervous. The boys seemed to notice my sudden change of mood.

"Oh no oh no oh nooo" I said, cupping my cheeks. Vernon and Jisoo walks over to me with worried faces.

"What's wrong Eunhye?" Jisoo asked.

"We're going to perform!" I exclaimed, franticlly throwing arms everywhere.

"And what's wrong with that?"
"I'm SUPER DUPER NERVOUS! What if I'll mess up?? Or what if I'll look ridiculous on stage?? What i-" Vernon and Joshua laughed at me.

"Omg this is too cute" Vernon said, wiping off his little tears from the corner of his eyes. I was about to reply but S.Coups called everyone to have a short talk.

"Just don't worry that much Eunhye. You'll do great" Joshua reassurely smiling at me before pulling me with him. We made a circle while holding eachother pinky.

"Everyone it's today. We all worked hard for this to happen. From staying up for hours in our trainee days, loosing some of our group members, hard challenges, emotional confessions, To this.. And I'm very proud and glad that I'm debuting with you all and also being a leader to you guys." S.Coups said, making us all a bit teared eye.

"Gawd Coups stop cutting onions" Jeonghan punched S.Coups shoulder making him laugh.
"I love you guys" we grouped hugged. Gawd that speech was awesome.. I felt my nervousness gets lifted off my shoulders.

"Kids last remimder.. Have fun on stage. Even when you made a mistake ignore it just keep smiling.. " Doogi Oppa said, while smiling.

"Now go out there and kill it on stage" I giggled.

"Ne! We can do this! 1!2!3! FIGHTING!" We all said.

"Get in to your positions" We all went to our positions. We were still behind the curtain but screams were really loud. I got nervous again.

"Ughh gawd" I muttered.
"You'll do great Eunhye" Jeonghan said.
"Don't worry that much"
"You'll be fine"
"You've still performed at big stages and your still scared?"I glared at Mingyu.
"Just kidding. Just be yourself and you'll be fine" He said. Everyone's comments makes me happy and a less nervous.

"Thanks guys. You guys are the best" I smiled before going into my position.

Thump Thump Thump

I hear my heart beat beating fast. This is it Eunhye.. Take a deep breath. Breath in. Breath out. And slowly the spot light shown to our faces, I smiled as screams increase.

And the music starts and we started singing Bang. I kept my smiling face through out the performance. I enjoyed the performance, it feels so amazing. Is this the feeling of debuting? Gawd I LOVE IT!

Then our Bang performance came into an end. We all smiled and bowed at our fans. They were all screaming our names.

"Ah ne wow ahaha. It feels like a dream! That I hope it wouldn't end!" Seungkwan said.
"Okay let's do introductions first" one by one they introduced themselves until it was my turn. I've been debating if I would still use my real name for my stage name or make one but now I've decided.

I smiled and said "Annyeonghaseyo! Elise Imnida! I am the Maknae and The Diamond Sweetheart of Seventeen!" I gave them a big heart. Making the whole crowd go crazy even boys.

"I can't believe it. This is really happening. I used to remember I would watch idols dancing and singing on tv and started having a dream of me being an idol. And now here I am, standing on stage performing infront of you guys.." I said, wiping the little tears were escaping from my eyes.

"It's trully a dream come true for me and for the boys. And I hope you will guys will stay with us until the end of time."

A/N there it is everyone! I finally published the two missing chapters! I hope you like it! Hit the vote button and comment for any suggestions! I LOVE YOU ALL♡♡