Heart goes Boom Boom

Eunhye's Pov

I looked around trying to find him but I can't seem to him.

"Psh he told me he's already here. Tsk" I said and sat on a bench.

I waited for him for a couple of minutes when suddenly jumped infront me making me scream a little.

It was.... Kim... Samuel....

I glared at the black haired boy who was smiling nervously and slap the back of his head.

"You really needed to do that?" He said as he groaned in pain. I smirked "Yep you deserve it"

"Well I'm sorry madam Ellie! I was late because it took me 30 minutes to buy your food! You should be thanking me" He said shoving a plastic bag full of food making my eyes sparkle, I quickly took it out of his hands

"Thanks Sammiee your the best" I said as I shove some fries in my mouth.. Mmmm It's been months since I ate fries.

"No problem. Anyways ahem your forgetting something" He said I gave him a confused look as he spread his arms open..

Ok are we playing charades?

"Umm ringing the bell?" He said
"Nope still don't get it" I said as I innocently shove some fries in my mouth again while he pouts. I laughed and stood up "Of course you dumbo c'mon you big baby" I said and hugged him back.

"Do you know how much you cause me into trouble?" I said as we walked down the park.

"How much?"
"Tons" I said.
"Like what"
"Like sneaking out without Seungcheol Oppa knowing" I said while he laughs. And just in time I felt my phone buzzed I took out my phone seeing a call from Seungcheol.

"Well speaking of the devil he's calling"
"Ooh pick it up"
"Ehh"
"C'mon Eunhye you wouldn't want the hyungs to get a heart attack?" I thought about it.

"Ok fine" I said and pressed the answer button.

"Helloo-"
"EUNHYE JEON WHERE IN THE HELL ARE YOU?" My sweat dropped as I heard S.Coups screaming through the phone.

"Umm well long story-"
"I NEED AN EXPLANATION"
"Yeah I'm going to tell you any-"
"JUST TELL US!" I heard the boys scream through the phone.

"Am I on speaker phone?"
"Doesn't matter... Now WHERE ARE YOU" Samuel laughed silently so I gave him a look.

"I will TELL YOU If you guys would just SHUT UP"I said making the other line silent.

"Ok well here it goes" I started explaining everything.

"I apologized for leaving without asking you guys"
"We'll talk about it when you get home." S.Coups said
"Ne sorry Oppa" I said
"It's fine now I need to go bye" I bid my good bye's and ended the call.

"Well that went well" Samuel said
"Tsk your lucky that you can do what ever you want" I said and saw an Ice crean parlor.

"Do you want Ice cream? I'll treat you" I said
"Nah it's fine"
"Don't be shy c'mon!" I said pulling him with me.

"Ok fine... But I'm paying" I shooked my head no.
"No I will" I said, he raised his arms in a defensive way.
"Ok fine" We went to the counter.
"Hi! What can I get you two?" The cashier said.
"We would like 2 cookies and cream"
"Ok that would be $20 dollars." I was about to pay with my money but somebody paid for it, Samuel.

He looked at me and stuck his tounge out.
"Can't let you pay" He said
"Aish" I said shaking my head but smiles.

"Here you go!" We thanked the cashier and started eating our ice creams.

"Ooh we should take a selca it's been awhile since we took a photo" I said
"Good thinking" He said, I took my phone out and started taking pics with him. We took some silly ones making me laugh.

"Did you know I'm 1 inch taller than Woozi Oppa" He laughs
"Jinjja?" I nodded

"Well this is my stop" I said turning around to face him.
"Yeah" He said rubbing the back of his neck. I approached him and hugged him laying my head on his shoulder he hugged back.

"I'll miss you" I said
"Me too.. I hope we can go hang out again" I nodded as we break the hug.

"Yeah I better go now, the boys might be worried" He nodded and smiled.

"call me if you need me okay" I nodded.

"Arrasso byee" I waved and forgot something I called him back "Samuel!" He turned around " what?" I ran to him and gave him a peck on his cheek as I blush a little. He looked at me speechless.

"Thanks for today. I had fun, really" I said as I gave him a last grin and wave, as I started getting in the building.

Meanwhile Samuel looked at the front door of Pledis were Eunhye left. A blush crept on his cheeks and touched his right cheek were Eunhye planted a kiss.

Thump Thump

He felt his heartbeat go Boom Boom.

"Why am I feeling like this?"
"Am I falling for Eunhye?" He thought