S.CUPS

Well we got our 2nd mission, it was us making our own song and choreography. And we only got one week to complete our task. So currently I'm with Woozi, helping him make our song. It's called Shining Diamond. I already got used to calling the boys with their stage name.

"I think we need to add more" I said, Woozi nods before editing it. It's almost time for my bedtime. Since minors, like me, aren't allowed to sleep late. My bedtime is at 9 pm exact. If I exceed more, I would get a punishment.

Currently, it's 8:46 and I got like 14 mins before I go to sleep

" Ahh ! I have an idea" I said as I wrote the lyrics In the paper and showed It to Jihoon.

"What do you think?" I asked
"You just finished the whole song!" He said I smiled "I know right! Without your help we can't finish this for one day." I added we did our handshake.

"Its great to have you here helping me with the music kid." I shook my head.

"No problem bro besides I'll always be here helping you even the others" I said.

Woozi gave me a small smile before ruffling my hair "It's time for your bedtime kid." I pouted before yawning. We got up from our seats, gathering all of the papers and walk upstairs. We both said our good night's before we retire on our own rooms.

- - - - -
T

HE NEXT DAY

I woke up and groaned, I opened my phone to see 1 pm In the morning. Wow I slept that long? I mentally face palmed and went to the bathroom and did my morning routine.

 Wow I slept that long? I mentally face palmed and went to the bathroom and did my morning routine

||Outfit of the the day||

I went downstairs to the living room and saw the guys sleeping at the couch. I raised my eyebrows at them.

They must've slept really late I shook my head before a grumbling sound came from my tummy, telling me to feed it.

"Don't worry tummy, you'll eat very soon" I said as I patted my tummy.

"Why are you talking to your tummy" I jumped at the sudden sound, It was just Wonwoo who was wearing specs.

"Hehe just for fun." I said. I mentally face palmed, seriously just for fun!? Ahaha very nice excuse Eunhye.

"Do you want me to cook for you?" I shooked my head at him. He looks like he just woke up.

"Nope no need, I'm going to starbucks." He nodded.

"Be careful out there ok?" I nodded and opened the door as I waved at him and closed the door behind me.

"Eunhye!" I turn around to see Wonwoo, holding out my phone. I blushed before thanking him.

"Don't forget to call one of us!"
"Will do!"

I smiled as I went out of the dorm. I walked a couple of blocks before turning left. Once I arrived at the place I opened the door and coffee smell hits through my nose. I looked at the selections.

"Hello good afternoon what may I order for you?" She asked I smiled at her
"Hi can I have a tall Chocolate chip cream and also a muffin." I asked, she nods before pressing in the number.

"That will be 1000 won" I gave her the money I got from my piggy bank. While waiting for my order, I played a game called Granny. There were a lot of jumpscares so I bit my lip to prevent me from screaming. When I running away from Granny, and it was my 3rd night my last day (i think. I'm not sure how many days does Granny have but let's pretend.) I had the key that would help me escape from it when suddenly somebody yelled my name

"Eunhye!" I looked and saw a familiar guy calling I looked closely. Oh look who's here! It's Jimin. I widened my eyes before looking at my phone, I was about to pressed the lock when suddenly, Granny killed me.

That was so close! Someday I'll totally win this game.

I sighed before turning around to face Jimin.

"Hey!" I said as I hugged him and he hugged back then realeased the hug.
"What are you doing here" The both of us said before bursting into laughter.

"You first" he said "I just ordered something so I could eat breakfast." He nodded "How about you" I asked
"I just ordered some coffee's for the boys. Eunhye do you want to come with me and visit the boys? It's our free time today." He asked I smiled sadly.
"I would love to but I need to finish our song by today" I said he nodded understandingly. My name was called at the counter, I got the paper bag with muffin inside of it and took the drink on my left.

"Dont worry bro we'll hang out sometime. The boys already missed you." I nodded then I got a message from Seungcheol

S.Cups

Eunhye where are you? Please come back soon we still have to practice our song.

"Seriously? You call Seungcheol S.Cups?" Jimin said, while laughing.

"Of course that nickname fits him. There's a reason why I called him that but shhh dont tell anyone about this." He nodded.

"Anyway I need to go now"
"Do you need a ride?" I shook my head no.
"No need, tell the boys that I said hi" As we both bid our good byes and walk on our separate ways.

A/n: Vote If you like and comment what you think :D

Thanks for reading!