Mansae

Jeon Eunhye
|at the bus|
I yawned as I leaned my head on Wonwoo's shoulder.

"Tired I see?" Wonwoo said I nodded.
"Totally" I mumbled, I closed my eyes for a moment when somebody screamed in my ear.

"EUNHYE" I jumped up and hugged Wonwoo's arm for dear life, I was shaking in fear and everyone laughed.

"Eunhye It's ok it's Seungkwan was just messing with you" Jeonghan said and started glaring at Seungkwan. I shooked my head and held onto Wonwoo's arm.
"I think you scared her for life Seungkwan" Wonwoo chuckles and petted my hair.
"I will seriously kill you later Seungkwan once we got off this bus." I said
"Is that a threat?" The diva boo ask I just smirked "Nope it's a promise" He shivered in fear.

"This is why I don't want leaving Eunhye with you guys" Doogi Oppa said. Soon enough we started getting out of the bus.

Promise is a promise right? I started running after Seungkwan who screamed in fear.
"AHHHHH HYUNG"
"Eunhye-ah!! Don't kill him" I almost caught him when I heard yelling. The both of us stopped and turned around seeing the temporary Assistant Director.
"What is the meaning of this??" She said as she comes closer to us.
"Ughhh" Oh noooo were in so much trouble..

~~~~
"This is seriously not a lady like Eunhye! You should know how to act like a proper lady not running around chasing boys... I'm really disappointed with you Eunhye" The assistant director said. She's really mean... I like our original Assistant director she's more kinder.. Good thing she's just temporary.

"Mianhae I won't do it again" I said bowing as I apologize.
"Tsk you better" And she started strutted away while she walks out I started sticking out my tongue at her and doing funny faces making the boys stiffled a laugh. She turns around raising her eyebrow.
"What's funny?" We said nothing.
"You" I heard Hansol whispered to Dino making me laugh silently. She narrowed her eyes at us that can shoot out daggers.
"You got 1 hour for you to prepare now off you go shoo" She said and left the room.
Whem she's out of the room I turned to the boys.
"She's the worst" I said, everyone agrees. After messing around we started changing into our outfits.

I opened the dressing room dramatically and started posing like a model while leaning on a wall

"I like your outfit Eunhye-ah" Jeonghan laughs. As I posed and started doing fake 'run way' walk and posing weirdly.

 As I posed and started doing fake 'run way' walk and posing weirdly